xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: True Ending Glitch?  (Read 613 times)

DrPepperFan15

• Archived User
True Ending Glitch?
« on: April 06, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »

Has anybody else been experiencing the glitch where no matter what you do even if your going through it Chuck Norris style you still cant get the true ending and unlock overtime mode?

Do I have to start a new game altogether(fresh start)? Or can I make a new save through my upgraded stats?

grim_d

• Archived User
True Ending Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 09:50:00 AM »

the one where the helicopter never comes?

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
True Ending Glitch?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »

After you finish all of the main storyline goals you have to go back to see Isabella in the hideout before you head to the heli-pad. She doesn't call you and no one ever tells you to see here, but you have to see her before going to the helipad or you wont get the True ending.

It took me a couple of plays through to figure it out, the only reason I ever did was I got board and happened to go up there.

I'm not sure if there is a certain time or not but I'd check there regularly after you finish all of the main goals until she appears.

grim_d

• Archived User
True Ending Glitch?
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 07:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Apr 13 2007, 07:08 PM) View Post

After you finish all of the main storyline goals you have to go back to see Isabella in the hideout before you head to the heli-pad. She doesn't call you and no one ever tells you to see here, but you have to see her before going to the helipad or you wont get the True ending.

It took me a couple of plays through to figure it out, the only reason I ever did was I got board and happened to go up there.

I'm not sure if there is a certain time or not but I'd check there regularly after you finish all of the main goals until she appears.

thats retarded laugh.gif