xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Changed My Mind. Crap.  (Read 722 times)

bonsc2

• Archived User
Changed My Mind. Crap.
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »

Hate hated this game at first then 7 months down the line and after a few restarts i got int to it and liked it well more after i killed the clown and got his chain saw

Boiker

• Archived User
Changed My Mind. Crap.
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »

Killing the clown is so easy. Get like 3 golf clubs and shoot away from a distance.

It's funny to look back over what you've said nearly a year previously and I really don't know why I got stuck where I did back then; but after playing it again I realised not to save during a case. That way I'll always guarantee that I'm on time.

Still, after completing it with the real ending (helicopter arrives and it crashes) I can still say that the most annoying thing about the system is the way the healing takes like 2 to 3 seconds and you can so easily get caught out in that time by a zombie or psychopath. Not only that but you then have to try to heal again. This is the same problem with the character in general; he is too slow and the psychopaths are too fast with their simply insane aiming skills.

Oh and the SWAT teams. Way too resiliant to bullets. Two full clips of the M4? What the hell! That bit sucked almost as badly as the health system. I just couldnt stay alive whilst getting all those items; its the same old story; get shot, get up, get shot, get up, get shot, get up, get shot, dead.

Heebs

• Archived User
Changed My Mind. Crap.
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »

Just get the 3 book mini chainsaw powerup and you can kill everything with 3 hits or less.  Makes fighting bosses and the army guys super easy...

dollytart

• Archived User
Changed My Mind. Crap.
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »

Just started playing this game and finding it hard already...  

Anyone got any tips for a girl who cant play this game for S*%t... unsure.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]