xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Any E3 News On Dead Rising?  (Read 469 times)

b15ginz

• Archived User
Any E3 News On Dead Rising?
« on: May 14, 2006, 06:33:00 AM »

is it gonna have online play? any updates on release dates?

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 07:33:00 AM »

http://www.gamespot....tml?sid=6150281

I can tell you this, its a must buy for me. Even my ps3 friends was interested in if im gonna get it!

b15ginz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »

thats really not new information.

i wanted to know if xbox live was in the mix.

crap box

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »

Is it just me or deos this game look terrible? OOOOHHHHHHH zombies!!!! This game is a must own!!!

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 12:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(crap box @ May 14 2006, 10:37 PM) View Post

Is it just me or deos this game look terrible? OOOOHHHHHHH zombies!!!! This game is a must own!!!

Wow, who invited the PS3 Fanboy.  If you wanna bitch about the 360, go to the PS3 forums.  We don't bitch about you guys over here (unless you start it).

deadpool66

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 04:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(boxrocker @ May 15 2006, 07:53 AM) View Post

Wow, who invited the PS3 Fanboy.  If you wanna bitch about the 360, go to the PS3 forums.  We don't bitch about you guys over here (unless you start it).

I dont agree with him but you really shouldntcall him a ps3 fan boy, His gamerscore is alot higher than yours meaning he plays for 360 than you making you the possible fanboy.

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 08:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(deadpool66 @ May 15 2006, 06:27 AM) View Post

I dont agree with him but you really shouldntcall him a ps3 fan boy, His gamerscore is alot higher than yours meaning he plays for 360 than you making you the possible fanboy.

Um no, that just means he has more time on his hands than I do.  Check out his gamertag: XBOX360isgay.  Yeah.  Why would someone who plays it alot think it's gay if they weren't a PS3 fan?

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(crap box @ May 14 2006, 10:37 PM) View Post

Is it just me or does this game look terrible? OOOOHHHHHHH zombies!!!! This game is a must own!!!

Some people care more about gameplay or a decent storyline then looks..

I'm definitely getting this game too, it looks like it's a whole lot of fun and from what I've read from people who've played it they say that it is a whole lot of fun.

fun game = I'm buying it

b15ginz

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 09:25:00 AM »

ok back on track fellas, stop the flam wars and grow the fuck up. smile.gif

anywhooooo

still waiting if anyone heard anything about xbox live play. they have the logo on the case so its got me wondering....

i dont think people buy games bc of what is inside of it...they buy it bc its fun.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(b15ginz @ May 15 2006, 11:32 AM) View Post

ok back on track fellas, stop the flam wars and grow the fuck up. smile.gif

anywhooooo

still waiting if anyone heard anything about xbox live play. they have the logo on the case so its got me wondering....
i dont think people buy games bc of what is inside of it...they buy it bc its fun.

i think the live logo is on every 360 game as every game uses live in some way.  last stated it was a single player only.  i think the game looks greats many people dont realizewhat i want to know is if the game  whats taking place on the screen.  what i want to know is if the game is really only 6-7 hours long as reported before.

b15ginz

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »

i thnk the more intense it gets the longer itll take to finish. i hope they adjust something on it to make it last a very looooooooooong time.

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »

I'm pretty interested in this game.  It looks like a hell of a lot of fun.  C'mon, using a flat screen TV to kill the undead?  Snowplowing people with an patio umbrella?  It looks like a blast.  I just hope it's not too short.  My real wish is that it turns out to be like Geo Wars in the sense that millions of shapes (zombies) attack you so frequently that your eyes bleed.  Difficult... yes.  But fun!

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ May 15 2006, 01:11 PM) View Post

I'm pretty interested in this game.  It looks like a hell of a lot of fun.  C'mon, using a flat screen TV to kill the undead?  Snowplowing people with an patio umbrella?  It looks like a blast.  I just hope it's not too short.  My real wish is that it turns out to be like Geo Wars in the sense that millions of shapes (zombies) attack you so frequently that your eyes bleed.  Difficult... yes.  But fun!

O NO! dont make me think of playing any game like Geo-Wars, or else I will play it till my thumbs bleed. Im just coming down from a geo-wars addiction so be nice.

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 01:13:00 AM »

Geo-Wars style zombies at night are a possibilty. Their eyes glow, and they do become more agressive.

HanSatan

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 03:49:00 AM »

I saw movie today with cut-scenes game seems to looks cool wink.gif
Pages: [1] 2