xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Dead Rising Delayed Again? 8/22/06  (Read 523 times)

BoyScout

• Archived User
Dead Rising Delayed Again? 8/22/06
« on: May 02, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »

Last delay was about 2 days i think or was it a week w/e. That definatly did not make me mad or anything. Delayed to  8/22/06 makes me mad. Just the fact school starts. I wish i could of played it over summer but i guess I cant. I heard some rumor they delayed becuase of online play and etc, does anyone know. But seriously jezz my summer is kinda messed up just becuase of this. I mean during August i was only looking forward for Saint Rows which comes out 8/1/2006... But then August is a horrable month becuase thats when school starts. I hope Capcom could hurry it up and atleast release it August 1st or something...

I guess for now the only date im looking forward to is 6/1

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »

you should be enjoying your summer vacation and get outdoors. I used 2 punch my brother as Id walk past his him when we were young and he'd spend all his days playing NES, then he whined that he didnt accomplish anything when august came around  rolleyes.gif

ahh to be that young again and have such troubles beerchug.gif

ok, I apologize for raping the thread. I'll be in the corner....

BoyScout

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »

I do, do stuff over the summer. Expect I also like to play game over the summer. And im not interested in lots of titles thats coming out, well atleast Dead Rising was my top 2 titles that I was looking for. So if you look at it that way I would kinda be bumbed out...

Rustmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »

OH NO - DELAYED TILL THE END OF AUGUST!  Now I might have to go fishing and camping or something... crap...

oh yeah, and go to work... but hey, who can complain about double time for extra shifts at the hospital? biggrin.gif

Anyways, I was looking forward to this game too, kinda a bummer, but more time usually means a better game   happy.gif

BoyScout

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »

True, about being better. But you guys seriously think that I dont do anything else but play game. First off my alias itself is boyscout, i go camping for three weeks straight every summer break, and i go on hiking, and i also study. Also I usally excersie daily I run around 3 miles per day. Like seriously just becuase i post something im bumbed about doesnt mean oh get a life dude. Becuase im pretty sure i have a better life than a lot of other ppl on these fourms and an actual dream. And dont flame, and im sorry that im being all over reacting but jezz whoever post that kind of stuff more likely doesnt have a life and have to put others down just to make themselves the king of the online gaming world, btw i was kinda angry in the first place before i posted this thing right now, so please understand.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(BoyScout @ May 3 2006, 12:30 AM) View Post

True, about being better. But you guys seriously think that I dont do anything else but play game. First off my alias itself is boyscout, i go camping for three weeks straight every summer break, and i go on hiking, and i also study. Also I usally excersie daily I run around 3 miles per day. Like seriously just becuase i post something im bumbed about doesnt mean oh get a life dude. Becuase im pretty sure i have a better life than a lot of other ppl on these fourms and an actual dream. And dont flame, and im sorry that im being all over reacting but jezz whoever post that kind of stuff more likely doesnt have a life and have to put others down just to make themselves the king of the online gaming world, btw i was kinda angry in the first place before i posted this thing right now, so please understand.

calm down there cheech, noone said you play games all day and do nothing else.

general comments were made, dont take offense smile.gif

we are all 360 whores, thats all that matters.

Rustmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 10:38:00 PM »

No harm intended, I'm just being a sarcastic prick... ask my wife, she gets it all the time biggrin.gif  - but then I usually get smacked around - thats true love, man  love.gif

Anyways, this does look like an awesome game and I know alot of people will be bummed that it was delayed -

miggidy

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rustmonkey @ May 3 2006, 04:21 AM) *

oh yeah, and go to work... but hey, who can complain about double time for extra shifts at the hospital? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Not bad, I used to like O.T. but I'll be damn.
Uncle Sam has his hands deep in my pocket.
I swear the old phuck takes 50% of my O.T. wages (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)

Gotta get married I guess (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

tonloc79

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »

Gotta get married I guess

Nothings worth the "M" word! The more you make the more they take, just gotta take a pay cut! You'll show them! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Bummer about the delay, usually makes for a better game though!

This post has been edited by tonloc79: May 3 2006, 05:57 AM

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 11:24:00 PM »

im really looking forward to this game, nuts!

Rustmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 06:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(miggidy @ May 2 2006, 09:47 PM) View Post

Not bad, I used to like O.T. but I'll be damn.
Uncle Sam has his hands deep in my pocket.
I swear the old phuck takes 50% of my O.T. wages grr.gif

Gotta get married I guess sad.gif

Yeah, its usually a pretty big cut that gets taken initially but I've got a daughter and my wife stays at home with her, so I usually get most of it back at tax time smile.gif

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 07:01:00 AM »

only reason it pisses me off is that and hitman were the only 2 games on my gamefly Q.... now it will sit empty again.  dry.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »

Man I wish I had a summer vacation.

I just realized I haven't taken more then 3 days off at a time in the last 2 years...  sad.gif

krims0n

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »

I agree about the lack of vacation. It's hard going from University where summer break is ~4 months long, PLUS 2-4 weeks after winter exams. Now I get 2 weeks vacation sad.gif

Anyways, sucks for the Dead Rising delay, right now it's a bit empty for solid new releases (imo) and I think the game would sell better now then trying to battle the Q4 releases.

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 3 2006, 10:52 AM) View Post

Man I wish I had a summer vacation.

I just realized I haven't taken more then 3 days off at a time in the last 2 years...  sad.gif
Go be a school teacher.  They get summer break.  That's my fallback plan. biggrin.gif

I took off a week for the 360 launch.
Pages: [1] 2