xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Dead Rising Trailer On Marketplace  (Read 860 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Dead Rising Trailer On Marketplace
« on: February 28, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »

Seeing as I check for the Recon demo every 10 minutes, this wasnt hard 2 come by  laugh.gif

720p and 480p offered. 720p is 159 megs

By the way, should this type of info be in the Live section only? or is it cool to post here?

richie579

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »

flippin sweet....thanks for the hedz up

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Feb 28 2006, 05:45 PM) View Post

Seeing as I check for the Recon demo every 10 minutes, this wasnt hard 2 come by  laugh.gif

720p and 480p offered. 720p is 159 megs

By the way, should this type of info be in the Live section only? or is it cool to post here?

i always posted marketplace content here if it has to do with a game and it has always stayed.  new features or options on LIVE should go in the LIVE section i assume.  awsome news by the way, is it the same one that was released a week or so ago?

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »

good grief my cox is either dying or its just a slow dl overall. all my other marketplace Downloads fly. I got the entire pgr 3 demo faster than Im getting this trailer!  grr.gif

Update: its the one that was posted on the net, and I was on the fence about this game until now. I totally want it after seeing it in HD on the big screen. Cant wait to cover zombie heads with cones and buckets and let them walk around aimlessly  laugh.gif

mathias

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 04:21:00 PM »

what about street fighter?

ikecomp

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Feb 28 2006, 06:03 PM) View Post

good grief my cox is either dying or its just a slow dl overall. all my other marketplace Downloads fly. I got the entire pgr 3 demo faster than Im getting this trailer!  grr.gif

Update: its the one that was posted on the net, and I was on the fence about this game until now. I totally want it after seeing it in HD on the big screen. Cant wait to cover zombie heads with cones and buckets and let them walk around aimlessly  laugh.gif

Forget cones and buckets, did you see how he was slicing up the zombies......WITH A LIGHT SABRE  ohmy.gif

This game is gonna be nutty.

C'MON SUMMERTIME I NEED MY VIOLENT GORE FIX  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif

a pos ta fee s

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

Is this new material or the same stuff that can be found on gametrailers for past months?

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »

i will buy this game and i really hope i love it, but its screams state of emergency (BOMB)

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »

if dead rising has you hyped, you should relaly check out The warriors on xbox.  if you havnt played it it should tithe you over. its got some grade A skull cracks in it  biggrin.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 12:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Mar 1 2006, 02:28 AM) View Post

if dead rising has you hyped, you should relaly check out The warriors on xbox.  if you havnt played it it should tithe you over. its got some grade A skull cracks in it  biggrin.gif

Warriooooooors, come out and plaaaaaay

classic flick, might have to load it up and watch it.

makes me feel old knowing that line  sad.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 12:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 1 2006, 08:33 AM) View Post

Warriooooooors, come out and plaaaaaay

classic flick, might have to load it up and watch it.

makes me feel old knowing that line  sad.gif

best line - Why dont you just strap a matress to your back!

really give the game  a try, it looks amazing (in 720p if your xbox/tv supports it) the 5.1 with subwoofer, you feel every bottle/brick that get smashed accross a face. yes its violent, and yes i enjoyed it.  ohmy.gif

getting nostolgic, did any one else here watch blue velvet? same time frame... dont know why i thought of that...

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(nectar12 @ Mar 1 2006, 12:25 AM) View Post
looks like it'll be fun for the first 10 minutes.
My thoughts exactly. Going on a murderous rampage killing the living is fun (e.g., GTA games, Manhunt, Punisher, etc.); protecting the city by killing zombies doesn't sound so fun. The game uses the environment impressively to kill the zombies, and the violence is great, but the whole zombie mess just seems like it'll be a snooze-fest. sleeping.gif

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 10:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Mar 1 2006, 03:36 PM) View Post

My thoughts exactly. Going on a murderous rampage killing the living is fun (e.g., GTA games, Manhunt, Punisher, etc.); protecting the city by killing zombies doesn't sound so fun. The game uses the environment impressively to kill the zombies, and the violence is great, but the whole zombie mess just seems like it'll be a snooze-fest. sleeping.gif

couldnt agree more, this will be a rental for me

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 12:50:00 AM »

drinking again....    the simplicity of the violonce might make this a party goer game for me, i might buy seeing as every time i pop it in, it doesnt matter where in the story i am, i can brutally slay some zombies.

nobody here has seen blue velvet? jerks.....

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 07:13:00 AM »

I gotta say, the trailer looked really entertaining. Some of the best video game blood I've ever seen.  The animation looked good, physics looked nice, character count was insane.  I doubt it has much replay value though.  A demo would really help me decide wether to rent or buy.
Pages: [1] 2