xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doa4 Rated M For Violence, Sexual Themes...blood, And Partial Nudity?  (Read 781 times)

Soundfx4

• Archived User

I have a bad feeling about posting this here, but I want to know the answer so I'm willing to take a chance here.

Any-who, in this entire game I don't ever remember seeing blood or partial nudity.  Of course the violence and sexual themes were there, but I never saw blood or partial nudity AND I watched every single characters ending video...even the male characters.  Sooo, where is it?  The ESBR wouldn't say it contained that stuff if it didn't, so where is the blood and the partial nudity?  Do they count side boob as partial nudity?  Because if that counts then I know where the partial nudity is (everywhere tongue.gif ) but even if that was what they were referring to, I still don't know where the blood is.

Soundfx4

• Archived User
Doa4 Rated M For Violence, Sexual Themes...blood, And Partial Nudity?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »

Testing...one two three? I couldn't find my thread listed in the forums...but it doesn't seam to have been deleted....maybe this is a bug?

nevermind, I'm stupid  haha, I never refreshed the DOA4 thread

This post has been edited by Soundfx4: Oct 21 2006, 12:24 AM

xhuntedgunzpcgx

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »

when you watch the girls ending videos in movie mode it is *kindve* revealing

~edit~
also ayanes video .....blood

This post has been edited by xhuntedgunzpcgx: Jan 1 2008, 05:50 AM

gowdotninja

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 02:17:00 AM »

Hayate's ending movie has blood in it at the start of the ending movie when he is using his katana wink.gif