xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Time Attack (tag) Under 2:30 ?!  (Read 597 times)

pinealogik

• Archived User
Time Attack (tag) Under 2:30 ?!
« on: September 24, 2006, 01:56:00 AM »

Hello.

Is that even possible ? I'm trying too complete Time attack in TAG mode under 2:30 for the achievement score.

Best I got was around 4 min, I did not lost once, killed them very fast and got a couple of tag combo in. So...hmm..what the hell. How can you beat time attack in tag mode under 2:30 ?

I did changed the round limit and all in the setting too make it easier so I'm sure I'm missing something here cause it seem pretty much imposible too do.

Give me some tips pretty please smile.gif

jkh13

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 03:46:00 AM »

Suprisingly I managed to get gold the 2nd time I tried this. Basically continously spam tag combos, keep on getting 10+ combos in there until you win. Playing defensively wastes time so keep on attacking when you can. Also if you change the settings you cannot get the acheivement.

Now if only I could do single time attack so easliy (4:32 >.<)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »

you can change single attack to 1 round and still get the achievement... AFAIK you can also change the time limits..

But yeah you just need to be agressive, do power moves constantly your goal is to remove as much health as possible as fast as possible..

Personally I say avoid long combos I typically pick characters like EIN and just to 1 or 2 hit power moves over and over. Someone like Lisa or Tina are really bad choices because they waste a lot of time to execute their moves. Also avoid throw moves unless it's a tag combo and do everything you can to keep your opponents from taging out.

EIN, Leon, Baymen, Nicole, Hyabusa, Haiate, etc. are all good choices for this mode. You can get by with some of the other players but you have to be VERY selective with the moves you perform.

Basically you've got 5 matches... which means you only have 30 seconds per match... the first 3 match you NEED to come in WELL under 30 seconds or you're hosed because the later matches have increased difficulty (so your opponent is more likely to counter/block and fight smarter against purely offensive tactics) and will most likely take longer. Just keep a mental note of how far ahead or behind you are, and pay attension to how much time moves take to perform... stick to moves that take a lot of damage in a short amount of time and cheese them.

good luck... this one took me a while beerchug.gif