xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Last Stage Off Story/time Attack Mode  (Read 575 times)

Boiker

• Archived User
Last Stage Off Story/time Attack Mode
« on: September 06, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »

I need some tips here on how to KO that damn thing on the last stage, I've completed story mode with all 17 characters and now I'm moving on to the time attack mode to unlock those achievements.

But damnit that last stage, sometimes I find it hard enough to kill it once, let alone twice out of three! Any tips on the best way to KO it? Cause at some point im gonna throw my 360 out the window in frustration!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Thanks

EDIT: typo in the title, sorry *Of*

This post has been edited by Boiker: Sep 6 2006, 04:45 PM

jkh13

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »

Usually the running attack work really good and countering is very easy against it usaully because it uses the same combos over and over again. Also charge moves with distance work good just after it teleports. If you get a critical stun against it, launch immediately and do a combo.

Boiker

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »

How do you counter? I mean in the manual it says press A+Y to 'evade' throws, is that countering? Cause I really can't do it  blink.gif

jkh13

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »

Go into sparring and choose to do an exercise. During the excersice the counter moves come up and you can try them. Countering is when you stop an enemies attack by pressing the free button + the correct direction that matches the enemies attack level (high, low and middle kick/punch). It is called a "hold" in the manual I believe.

Pressing your throw button at the same time as the enemy tries a basic throw means that their throw is cancelled and that is what you mentioned above.