xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Happened To All My Stuff?  (Read 543 times)

XxGeck0xX

• Archived User
What Happened To All My Stuff?
« on: August 07, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »

hey im sorry if im asking this is the wrong place but just a couple of minutes ago my doa 4 lost everything. i had all the costumes, the players the levels and voices and now i lost everything it started a new game. All i did was go to the dashboard after playing a match (i dont have live yet) and i went back to go play some more and all of a sudden i went into versus and everything was ERASED can someone please help me if there is any way to get it back. I also have another profile with the same thing is there any way to transfer it onto my main account Please Help!!

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
What Happened To All My Stuff?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »

There's a glitch in the game... when you went into versus it created a 2nd (empty) save game on your profile...

go into system settings and you'll see 2 DOA4 save games... delete the newest one and everything will be back to normal... if you delete the older one... well you'll be deleting all of your old stuff for good (so don't do that)

It happened to me once before and I freaked out as well. Next time you go to play versus make sure the other player is using their own profile.