xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 100 Wins Doa4 Survival...  (Read 1064 times)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
100 Wins Doa4 Survival...
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 07:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(Rubix42 @ Jun 2 2006, 09:07 AM) View Post

Question!!!

How do you extract food items from downed opponents?

you simply hit them while they're down

each character has 2 "downed opponents" attacks. usually it's up or down+punch+kick for one and up or down+punch or kick for the other. You can check it in the moves list or just play around.

most of the time you rarely have enough time to squeeze one in there. They're good against human players who like to lay around after being knocked down.

I remember on the DC you could easily collect all of the survival items and get high scores by ripping the Disc out during survival... after you killed someone they would lay on the ground forever because it couldn't load the next fighter  laugh.gif

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jun 2 2006, 08:45 AM) View Post

you simply hit them while they're down

each character has 2 "downed opponents" attacks. usually it's up or down+punch+kick for one and up or down+punch or kick for the other. You can check it in the moves list or just play around.

most of the time you rarely have enough time to squeeze one in there. They're good against human players who like to lay around after being knocked down.

I remember on the DC you could easily collect all of the survival items and get high scores by ripping the Disc out during survival... after you killed someone they would lay on the ground forever because it couldn't load the next fighter  laugh.gif

If you're playing tag do the jump by pressing left bumper and up. Don't bother trying it with La Mairposa, Kokoro, or Tengu

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »

I remember doing the cheap item trick on the PS2. Just eject the game and collect everything from the downed opponent. I tried it during my first survival match on DOA4, sadly it's gone  dry.gif

Shinamano

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »

Wasn't someone supposed to post a strategy for single player? I can't seem to get past 50 or so... grr.gif

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 01:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(Shinamano @ Jun 26 2006, 01:12 PM) View Post

Wasn't someone supposed to post a strategy for single player? I can't seem to get past 50 or so... grr.gif

There's no real strategy after 75. I got one of my other accts up to 100 in survival (Didn't know I wasn't on my acct) I was truly pissed. I have done 2 accts so far I did a friends acct tag/single and did singles for my multi acct. And I can't do it worth shit on my main I got to 79 like 10 or 11 times.

All I do is tag juggles and whenever im hayate ill just bust out the ryuijin since its an unbreakable tag throw.

Shinamano

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »

^--Tag was not the problem...it is single that is the beast.

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(Shinamano @ Jun 29 2006, 12:57 PM) View Post

^--Tag was not the problem...it is single that is the beast.

Well in singles I do the first part of the ryujin and then juggle them in the air seems to work fine.

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »

I've done fair in singles with Nicole on largest health bar. I really need to play this more often, but since I have GameFly I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth if I'm not playing their games. Nicole is really a beast. I just alternate from forward+forward+kick and forward+forward+punch and it get's me to 47 over an over again. I think that if I read the computer better I'll hit 80 with this strategy alone someday.
Pages: 1 [2]