xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 100 Wins Doa4 Survival...  (Read 1063 times)

Shinamano

• Archived User
100 Wins Doa4 Survival...
« on: May 31, 2006, 05:50:00 AM »

After long hard hours of the brutal survival mode I have managed to get the elusive 100 wins smile.gif in Tag Survival...now I just have to hone Ein a little more and I will do the same in single player...

Anyone else torture themseles this way?  laugh.gif

Rubix42

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 06:55:00 AM »

Still stuck at 48 in tag and 39 in single.

Want to share some tips for consistently destroying the computer this way?

Shinamano

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 06:38:00 AM »

Sure...in Tag I used Ein and Christie...

I play with one character at a time and don't switch until they hit 50% damage...then I switch out and get the opponent close to death...switch back in and finish the enemy off to get the boost in life...then return to the other characther so the computer does not get used to the attacks I throw...

That is a big part...vary your attacks...the CPU will see your patterns after a while and crush you.

Try and pick up the items dropped...mainly the food items as they restore health...and be weary of the characters that give you the most trouble.

Also be careful around the 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 mark...the CPU seems to tighten up around there so make sure you have the character with the most life in at all times around those levels...

The only other thing is practice...I got the game the day it came out and just now got to 100...also yesterday I got 'Mad Cat Skills' in Geomitry Wars smile.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 06:57:00 AM »

you sir are a better man then I... I don't have that kind of dedication... I'll have to try pairing up with Christie though. EIN is easily by best character and sounds like you and I have similar playing styles.

With EIN I typically have a mental list of power moves and 2 hit combos that push back the opponent... I just run down the list over and over again. it works pretty well  smile.gif .... not 100 wins well though  laugh.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »

have done both and it only took me around 30-45 minutes.  for some reason single was easier for me then tag, maybe because i never play tag

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 08:21:00 AM »

That is True Dedication! If I had the time I would probably attempt it, although I think that this excuse is the same for every gamer but only dedicated gamers like you are able to accomplish this obscure obstacles.

Shinamano

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »

The best part about it...I did not touch the game since Oblivion came out...then I get on to go to 100 smile.gif

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »

When I finally get my 360 working, I plan on getting all 1000 on this game. I have a special/cheap trick for survival that I was only able to do for a day before my 360 broke an month ago. If I get 100 wins in solo and tag, and you are polite and respect the fact that myself LB created the strategy, I'll share it.

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(Legendary Badass @ May 31 2006, 05:57 PM) View Post

When I finally get my 360 working, I plan on getting all 1000 on this game. I have a special/cheap trick for survival that I was only able to do for a day before my 360 broke an month ago. If I get 100 wins in solo and tag, and you are polite and respect the fact that myself LB created the strategy, I'll share it.

No secret to the survival once you reach 80 people they will counter you everytime.
They're plenty of cheap moves theres head butts with ryu, the 2 low kicks with ein or the charge up attacks with him, ayane/kasumi pretty much juggling, tina's punch punch knee knee kick kick grab combo, and plenty of others.

Shinamano

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »

How about sharing now and making everyone that is struggling happy? Please...here is some free  pop.gif

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 06:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(Shinamano @ Jun 1 2006, 07:23 AM) View Post

How about sharing now and making everyone that is struggling happy? Please...here is some free  pop.gif

There's no secret trust me. There's little tricks you can do up to about 75-80 after that you are gonna get countered once you get you about 97 good luck they will counter EVERYTHING they will break every grab and I did launchers and did juggling to beat the last guys.

Johnny Johnson

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ May 31 2006, 09:50 AM) View Post

have done both and it only took me around 30-45 minutes.  for some reason single was easier for me then tag, maybe because i never play tag

It only took you 30-45 minutes to get 100 wins in both tag and single?  Holy crap!  You're awesome!  ohmy.gif

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »

Ok here's a few of my tips. The easiest way to go about winning is to use powerful characters that can utilize the electric ropes. Choose the Spartan keep the opponent on the ropes with the cheap charge as well as forward forward kick. Have this be your default killing machine. The tag partner should be a player that you can uses to bail out the Spartan. I use Bass. He has a headbutt combo that can be combined with a sumo stomp, this series of attacks is very useful for extracting food items from a downed opponent. You can use the items to supplement the Spartan or keep things going with Bass. In just a few tries I was able to reach some high totals, but I think if you are patient you should change the life bar settings to longest. This will mean that the computer must have several lucky reversals to defeat you. I know this strategy won't be useless to those of you who are highly skilled, but I hope it helps some.

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Legendary Badass @ Jun 1 2006, 01:41 PM) View Post

Ok here's a few of my tips. The easiest way to go about winning is to use powerful characters that can utilize the electric ropes. Choose the Spartan keep the opponent on the ropes with the cheap charge as well as forward forward kick. Have this be your default killing machine. The tag partner should be a player that you can uses to bail out the Spartan. I use Bass. He has a headbutt combo that can be combined with a sumo stomp, this series of attacks is very useful for extracting food items from a downed opponent. You can use the items to supplement the Spartan or keep things going with Bass. In just a few tries I was able to reach some high totals, but I think if you are patient you should change the life bar settings to longest. This will mean that the computer must have several lucky reversals to defeat you. I know this strategy won't be useless to those of you who are highly skilled, but I hope it helps some.

Yea alot of people use spartan or ein to and just use his/her power punches.

My suggestion is to to Punch + Kick and Down he will do a charge attack do it twice hit him in the rope then hit him with it again that will take 90% of there health.

Ein Strat ^

Rubix42

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »

Question!!!

How do you extract food items from downed opponents?
Pages: [1] 2