xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ne One Get 1250 Yet  (Read 698 times)

sunkist09

• Archived User
Ne One Get 1250 Yet
« on: May 28, 2007, 02:53:00 PM »

any one out there get all achievements yet?

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Ne One Get 1250 Yet
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 10:21:00 AM »

there are a couple of people on my friends list who have the full 1250..

I've already got all of the achievements from the bonus content... I still have a few orbs and about 5 stunt markers left to snag before I've got the the full 1250 myself.

gaming fanboy

• Archived User
Ne One Get 1250 Yet
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 29 2007, 05:57 PM) View Post

there are a couple of people on my friends list who have the full 1250..

I've already got all of the achievements from the bonus content... I still have a few orbs and about 5 stunt markers left to snag before I've got the the full 1250 myself.

cool the last orbs are the hardest to find!!!

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Ne One Get 1250 Yet
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:47:00 AM »

w00t I got my 1250/1250 Saturday night.

The orbs weren't actually all that bad. I used a map for the hidden orbs and collected all of the agility orbs I happened upon while searching for the hidden ones. finishing up the hidden orbs took about 2 hours. At that point I had 3 agility orbs left.. I just ran around rooftops for about an hour targeting specifically roofs that I didn't normally go to playing through the game. Interestingly the last three orbs were split evenly across each of the three gang islands. They didn't cause me any trouble at all. and I got 100% of the agility ones without a map or guide or anything biggrin.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Ne One Get 1250 Yet
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »

for repo man yes you have to pull them out of the car and yes it has to be a gang car with a gang member driving..

Here is an easy tip though: keep the gang awareness at 0

basically if the little gang meter at the top right of the screen isn't being displayed their awareness of your presence is 0.

when this is the case they'll drive right by you... so you can pull them out of the car. Once you do that those particular gang member will start shooting at you (as will any others in the immediate area) but the gang awareness will still be 0.

Get back out of the car and run/jump to a different area. with a new car... as long as you didn't kill or attack any of them and the meter is still at zero they wont follow you.... repeat the process.

Basically find an area with two major roads separated by a good distance hijack a car on one... run to the other and hijack a car... run back to the first area... etc. etc. etc.

As long as the meter isn't being displayed gang members in a new area will never get out of their car.

As for the orbs, it's MUCH MUCH easier to use a guide if you still have most of them to collect... because if you go to an orb location and there is no orb there you really don't know if you're in the wrong spot and missed it again or if you've already got that one. If the orb is still there, well, then you know you definitely got it.

I used this map: http://www.msxbox-wo...p...c=6765&st=0
and these pics: http://picasaweb.goo...ekn/HiddenOrbs/

^ I can guarantee that those are 100% accurate the IGN guide and the orb map in the official strategy guide are both grossly inaccurate.

This site has a ton of good info too: http://www.candiedskull.com/crackdown/

I used it for the stunt ring map and a map of the rooftop/street races). A lot of their stunt ring video strategies I didn't agree with at all... and a good number of them were just "have a co-op partner throw you through" which is BS IMO... I did all the stunt rings myself  happy.gif

let me know if you need help with anything else... I can give you lots of good tips for any of the achievements.

kensterdotnet

• Archived User
Ne One Get 1250 Yet
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 03:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jun 5 2007, 08:13 PM) View Post

for repo man yes you have to pull them out of the car and yes it has to be a gang car with a gang member driving..

Here is an easy tip though: keep the gang awareness at 0

basically if the little gang meter at the top right of the screen isn't being displayed their awareness of your presence is 0.

when this is the case they'll drive right by you... so you can pull them out of the car. Once you do that those particular gang member will start shooting at you (as will any others in the immediate area) but the gang awareness will still be 0.

Get back out of the car and run/jump to a different area. with a new car... as long as you didn't kill or attack any of them and the meter is still at zero they wont follow you.... repeat the process.

Basically find an area with two major roads separated by a good distance hijack a car on one... run to the other and hijack a car... run back to the first area... etc. etc. etc.

As long as the meter isn't being displayed gang members in a new area will never get out of their car.

As for the orbs, it's MUCH MUCH easier to use a guide if you still have most of them to collect... because if you go to an orb location and there is no orb there you really don't know if you're in the wrong spot and missed it again or if you've already got that one. If the orb is still there, well, then you know you definitely got it.

I used this map: http://www.msxbox-wo...p...c=6765&st=0
and these pics: http://picasaweb.goo...ekn/HiddenOrbs/

^ I can guarantee that those are 100% accurate the IGN guide and the orb map in the official strategy guide are both grossly inaccurate.

This site has a ton of good info too: http://www.candiedskull.com/crackdown/

I used it for the stunt ring map and a map of the rooftop/street races). A lot of their stunt ring video strategies I didn't agree with at all... and a good number of them were just "have a co-op partner throw you through" which is BS IMO... I did all the stunt rings myself  happy.gif

let me know if you need help with anything else... I can give you lots of good tips for any of the achievements.

That would be so awesome if the numbers matched up for the maps and pictures but it will have to do! Thanks dude. Nevermind lol the guy with the pictures numbered his map!

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Ne One Get 1250 Yet
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(kensterdotnet @ Jun 10 2007, 05:50 PM) View Post

That would be so awesome if the numbers matched up for the maps and pictures but it will have to do! Thanks dude. Nevermind lol the guy with the pictures numbered his map!

it's the same map... all the numbers match up  wink.gif