xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graphic Glitches  (Read 609 times)

grim_d

• Archived User
Graphic Glitches
« on: May 27, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »

I was playing crackdown tonight with a buddy of mine and it has started glitching a little.

i'm not sure how to explain is but there is blue specs over alot of things, especially around things like lights. also the screen shakes slightly, it gets worse the more i play.

tonight was the first i noticed it but now it wont go away and all other games are fine.

am i alone here or anybody else experiencing it?

MarkieMBR

• Archived User
Graphic Glitches
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »

Hi,

I've not had the same problem as yourself, but have had people driving Invisible Cars before now while playing Crackdown, that again doesn't always happen but can be very annoying.

Cheers

Mark.

knewson05

• Archived User
Graphic Glitches
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »

That has happened to me before with Burnout Revenge and Fight Night Rd. 3 as well.  My theory is the GPU is stressed out and is unable to render the picture correctly.  When this occured, had you been playing for a while so the xbox was hot, or did it happen off of a cold boot?  I think the best thing to do when that happens is power down the xbox and let it rest.  We all know how unreliably moody those things could be.  But to sum it up, I'm not exactly sure why it happens, but maybe since 2 of us have stated this happening, then maybe someone with a little knowledge will share their insight. Hope I helped..