xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tip For The Newbs About Weapons.  (Read 323 times)

pookmish

• Archived User
Tip For The Newbs About Weapons.
« on: February 22, 2007, 12:46:00 PM »

Yeah i did that a few days ago with a friend of mine. Works great

T3rry

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »

i've done that with a few friends since i have all the weapons, but it does not matter who hosts, you still get the weapons, as long as you exit properly and have it save. I'd imagine it would not work if the host goes down and then you don't have a chance to save.

That's the one thing that annoys the heck out of me in this game, it kicks you out completely if you try to join/part a session.

jabroniekilla

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »

If you dont have a friend, lol, start the game and go directly to the volk section of the map and goto the docks.  there is a couple of guys with rocket launchers there and there is a supply depot right near there.  the game is sooo much easier with a rocket launcher "hothead".

mianus

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »

Yep, firefly is the seeking one that will get the body and car juggler achievements pretty easily.

Knasen

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 04:43:00 AM »

I like the game, but it sad that many of the weapons are so incredibly bad that you never use them. I always end up using the machinegun with 800 ammo (cant remember its name) and the Firely. If you have those two and some grenades you can kill anything in your way. Many of the smaller sub/machineguns are too weak and have to reload every 5 sec, the shotgun is poweful but its not that often you have enemies close to you but rather up on houses where the shotgun can't be effective and the pistol is so retardedly useless that I rather run around kicking people than using it.

jabroniekilla

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 05:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(Thraxen @ Feb 23 2007, 04:07 PM) View Post

Actually, the RL you want is the Firefly.

from the beginning of the game, its a little easier to get the Hothead.  But if you got the balls to go mess with that crazy asian gang right from the beginning, good luck biggrin.gif
I just got the firefly last night, OMFG! its awesome.