xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Anyone Made 500 Orbs?  (Read 738 times)

Tripme

• Archived User
Anyone Made 500 Orbs?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 06:31:00 PM »

Finally got it just a few minutes ago...it took a while to find the last one.  It was a damn obvious one to, I had just run past in like 6 times trying to max out my stats (which I just did too smile.gif ).

pop.gif

Knasen

• Archived User
Anyone Made 500 Orbs?
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2007, 03:41:00 AM »

I got 500 agility long ago, but I'm still on 299 hidden  mad.gif

Then I read this today and got happy again:
"Easier Orb Hunting: Imagine how great it would be if when searching for the last remaining hidden agility orbs the audio range on each of them got wider as fewer remained; well imagine no longer.  Audio ”ping” range is now gradually increased when searching for the last 50 percent of hidden orbs, and 20 percent of agility orbs." Taken from Major Nelsons blog btw.

Now I should be able to just run around in each are and hopefully I will hear the last hidden orb from miles away  biggrin.gif

Anyone already updated the game and have experienced how much the audio range increase ? I mean do I still need to be really near, or how far can I be to hear it ? Anyone got experience on this ?

Deltagunner

• Archived User
Anyone Made 500 Orbs?
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(Knasen @ May 12 2007, 11:17 AM) View Post

Anyone already updated the game and have experienced how much the audio range increase ? I mean do I still need to be really near, or how far can I be to hear it ? Anyone got experience on this ?

I just got 500 and 300 today.  And the range is really increased.  I know with my last hidden orb I was like half a block away.  Took me forever to narrow it down.

XBNormUK

• Archived User
Anyone Made 500 Orbs?
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »

Stuck on 299 out of 300 hidden and 499 out of 500 agility! I am close to tears beleive me.

I dont know what upsets me more, the fact im so close or the amount of time I have wasted trying to find these last 2 orbs.

To be honest I'm not sure I have it in me to go through the map again, I am soooo close but the boredom of looking for these have really killed off any of the enjoyment i was getting from this game really. Cant beleive after the hours I have put into this game I am just coming away with 820 gamer points, its all wrong I tell ya!

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Anyone Made 500 Orbs?
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 07:00:00 PM »

just got the 500
finally
Pages: 1 2 [3]