xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Got The Game  (Read 517 times)

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
Got The Game
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(ProphetOfPain @ Feb 20 2007, 06:52 PM) View Post

Wouldn't someone with a backup copy of crackdown that included the Halo 3 on the menu also be able to download and play it?

The question is irrelevant. If you have a backup, you have the original.  Use the original for XBL.

kmann1414

• Archived User
Got The Game
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »

Is there any xbl besides co-op?  Like teams, etc?

j3y q

• Archived User
Got The Game
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 08:26:00 AM »

lets just hope that the back up dont include the key and not to soud like an ass but just purchase the game to get the beta, although i think it would seem logical if you copy the game 1 for 1 it should contian the key and ways the game is good i find my self look for the agailty orgs a lot tho like the one on the ferris wheel was hard for me, good game but like already a 1/3 the way through it sounds kinda short by the way you other who beat it describe

Xombe

• Archived User
Got The Game
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 06:06:00 PM »

Now that the mutes and suspensions have been handed out, take a moment to read the rules.

NO discussion of piracy.
NO discussion of backups on Live.
NO anti-staff posts.
NO "I bought the game so my downloading of 'X' is okay, so screw you!"... we do not care how high your horse is.

Simply put:

Do what you do in real life; we couldn't care less.

Bring your "aren't I cool cause I have the uber-underground skillz that most fourth graders possess" statements and attitude here and get shown the door the hard way.

pookmish

• Archived User
Got The Game
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(kmann1414 @ Feb 20 2007, 10:16 PM) View Post

Is there any xbl besides co-op?  Like teams, etc?

There is no other xbl except co-op and it is a bit laggy sometimes if you want to play certain people. Hopefully they'll come out with a patch that can fix it.
Pages: 1 [2]