xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crackdown Demo Breaks Records  (Read 467 times)

Arvarden

• Archived User
Crackdown Demo Breaks Records
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 06:45:00 AM »

For me, this is another sand box game that is not even on par with the original ps2 GTA game.  It does not even cut it when compaired to Saints Row.

I was hoping for a little more indepth gameplay, such as riffling through peoples personal belongings (Shenmue style) with a GTA futureistic twist.  Sadly not.

Sure the game looks "cool" but I'd rather have cool gameplay than cool graphics.

grim_d

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

crackdown is a top class game and any pleb who buys it just for the H3 beta needs their head checked, gah halo fanboys piss me off.

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 09:10:00 AM »

I will definatley be playing halo3 tongue.gif, but in any case, this game is most incredible!

Played it again last night before bed with the roommate, we were going off! Killing huge gangs and making explosions crazy. I went off on a tangent and collected as many ability orbs as I could see, and got my level maxed. I then went for the tallest building on the skyline and climbed to the top. It was very rad. I need this game, I need a new game!!

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 09:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 31 2007, 07:52 AM) View Post

For me, this is another sand box game that is not even on par with the original ps2 GTA game.  It does not even cut it when compaired to Saints Row.

I was hoping for a little more indepth gameplay, such as riffling through peoples personal belongings (Shenmue style) with a GTA futureistic twist.  Sadly not.

Sure the game looks "cool" but I'd rather have cool gameplay than cool graphics.

I can see part of that, but can you really dislike a game for what it dosent have, without appreciating the things it does. You said its too much like other games but you want features added that are similar to other games?

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, just my thoughts

brendon7800

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »

What more could you want than being able to roundhouse kick everyone to death. I mean I'm gonna change my gamertag to xXxCHUCKxNORRISxXx and play the sh*t out of this game when it comes out.

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 09:44:00 PM »

definitely one of the best demos i have played. i will be getting this one for sure
Pages: 1 [2]