xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crackdown Demo Available Single And Multi Player  (Read 522 times)

vestri_matris

• Archived User
Crackdown Demo Available Single And Multi Player
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 07:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Jan 25 2007, 07:39 PM) View Post

i like getting the super fast roadster at the beginning of the game and doing 300 mph on the sidewalks!

lol i like the fact that when u run into other cars they go off you like a jump  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  always good for a laugh watching a car just go flying as you hit it

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »

get your strength all the way up so you can lift 10tons grab a semi, run, jump and throw that bitch at unsuspecting pedestrians. I have had tons of fun playing the demo, i really want more. Ive gotten 60 agility power ups and just went looking for the tallest building to climb. I am definately buying this, its sad that they wanted to use halo3 to promote it, i think it couldve done fine on its own

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 01:02:00 PM »

Stop comparing this to GTA/Saints Row/Spiderman or whatever......they dont do the game justice. Its a HULK clone  wink.gif

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 11:53:00 AM »

hulk clone my @$$, how could u say stop comparing it to GTA and Saints Row: IT'S THE SAME TYPE OF GAME!!!! Besides, like alot of people that have commented on it, who love it, give different reasons.  And like some one else said,  the demo is a blast and you want more.  You feel the need to find all of those orbs, it's a cool concept i think, i think it's a better conecpt than finding those other thigns in GTA like the pearls and what not.  

Anyone get the orb on the ferris wheel, I just got it took me like 10 mins, but i got it.  Also in the middle of the ferris wheel you can get a hidden orb as well.

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2007, 11:12:00 AM »

i got it, it's a mix of gta, saint's row and superman returns.

Also, in the real game it's not that easy to level up.  When you start a game, on the top it says Demo Mode: Accelerated Progression Skill (or something to that effect).  It will take longer in the game to start getting bettery skills.

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. -ND

I also wish could could run around, and kil oterh people on live tho.  that wouls be sick. That would be the only advantage that gta would have if they decided to do that.

dvsone

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 07:33:00 AM »

I really liked the demo, this game has exceeded my expectation.

Raging Walrus

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

WOWZERS! This has gotta be the best 360 game to date, along with GoW and Vegas! The demo is like the Incredible Hulk version of Grand Theft Auto! How can you NOT like it? I've been getting Agility, Strength, Driving, Explosives, AND Firearms Increases and I must say, once you're the best of the best, the top of the line, the number 1 player, you'll be maxed and kicking lots of gangster ass!
Pages: 1 [2]