xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Condemned - Criminal Origins  (Read 588 times)

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Condemned - Criminal Origins
« on: April 26, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »

one time through.. no.

there are 2 seperate achievements, one for use every weapon, and one for beat every level without a weapon.

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »

Moving to the.. oddly enough.. Condemned Forum.

QUOTE(BoyScout @ Apr 27 2006, 10:52 AM) View Post

Hey I kinda asked this in the other topic, but I guess I like fast response.
Patience is a virture (and keeps mods off your back).

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 04:41:00 AM »

No, that doesn't affect your achievements.

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 06:42:00 AM »

quickest way is play all the way through with only maylee kills finding every weapon, all metal pieces and all birds, at the end save it before your last fight, after the last fight, you have a choiceto kill the guy or let him go, just kill his ass, then go back to your save and this time dont kill him, the only achievement you shouldnt have is the firearms one, go back and replay a few levels, you have to fire each firearm, i forgot what level it was but you can find nearly every gun in one of them, just pick em up fire it a few times and find another

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »

level 5 (the library) has every firearm but the rifle, and you can get the rifle in every level after 5 I believe.

Also achievements in this game don't count unless you finish the level after completing them...

also using firearms in mele mode counts as mele weapons

it doesn't count as weilding a weapon unless you swing it or fire it, so swing every weapon you come across and when going for fire arm freedom, fire every firearm you come across.

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »

also when collecting all the birds and metal pieces, if you die you must go back and recollect anything from after your last save point, once you hit a save point and then die you dont have to go back for anything from b4 the save

hope im not confusing you here

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »

it definitely gets harder as it goes along, you fight harder enemies. and there are more and more freaky/scary events as time goes on. It never really gets more complicated in terms of puzzles. The story is the real driving force though, uncovering clues to find out what happens next.

I was never "Scared" so to speak but there are a few levels where my hair was on end constantly, only one or two parts in the game actually made me jump. The rest is just a constant feeling of uneasiness.

Levels 5 through 8 are easily the creepiest.

Spark

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »

6irl6amer6ore

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 07:41:00 AM »

this is my favorite game ... just needed to be longer, and harder, and mayB add co op online.  Then it would have been the shit! muhaha.gif

Abztrakt.

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »

Yeah.. this game was excellent. One of the scariest games i've ever played and one of the best 1st person action games i've played also. I liked that plot and story behind it also and it's creppy twist to everything. I really hope they make a sequel to it because the ending seems unfinished.