xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Scary Ass Game.  (Read 546 times)

BoyScout

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« on: April 26, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »

Hey guys i got a question, this game is so scary. I dont think I will beat the game anytime soon just becuase its scary and i want all the achievements. Also is it possible i can get almost all achievemnt just one time through. and replay them for the melee weapon achievement?

I mean i seems like most of them are finding stuff and so on.

Btw this game is so scary... Also how long does it take to beat the whole game. And on getting achievement does the difficulty matters?

ohh scary. lol

gordita37

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 06:06:00 PM »

yeah I played the demo, pretty creepy unsure.gif

no0b123

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »

Not hard at all....for me at least. I enjoyed every minute of it! Easily one of the best games I have played. It will really scare you but you kinda get used to the fear...and then it becomes addicting.

bigballer101

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 07:30:00 PM »

easily said then done i believe this is one of greatest and must own titles tha only problem if u rush through it u really wont get 2 see all gloriusness i rushed through half way through tha game i had 2 return it but in all if i had a chance 2 replay all over again i take it slowly hd tv surround sound tha whole time. well back 2 tha point well u can get most of tha medals but u need 2 take it slowly unlike u i didnt take my time 2 see tha metal plates and everything

Reaper527

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 09:41:00 PM »

difficulty does NOT matter, you can get your achievments on any difficulty. i personally got mine on the normal difficulty. you can also beat the game, and then go back and redo levels for your missing achievements. there isn't any real way to know what levels have to be redone though unless you remember then specifically.

sidewinder33

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »

I got too scared of just playing the demo of this damn game. Its even worse when your friends mess with you when you don't think they are home. Fuckers I hate my friends.  grr.gif

All this talk of condemned has me to scared to go to sleep again, damnit.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(sidewinder33 @ Jun 15 2006, 07:30 PM) View Post

I got too scared of just playing the demo of this damn game. Its even worse when your friends mess with you when you don't think they are home. Fuckers I hate my friends.  grr.gif

My brother did the same thing to me.  He had already played through it, and when the scary stuff started to happen he would, like, touch my neck or grab my leg.
I was terrified, but a cool-looking game none the less.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »

i dont see how any one can get the full effect of this game iwth just 2 speakers. 5.1 is a must, i felt like i had whiplash i jolted my head so many time to see what was comming around the back side of me.

The_Xenocide

• Archived User
Scary Ass Game.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 03:14:00 PM »

this game is just plain nasty, i was so happy when i nocked an addict down to his knees and walked up to him and saw "snap" on the d-pad. i honest to god smiled  muhaha.gif best game ive played in a long time, only one i keep comming back to after dieing (yes ive died 2 times and im only on the 4th level) i seem to keep running into guys with infi ammo auto shotguns haha. cant wait till it gets dark tonight pop.gif