xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Propaganda Reports  (Read 630 times)

deacon187

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« on: March 28, 2006, 05:57:00 AM »

finally got around to playing this game and ive finished chapters 1-4 and collected all the birds and metal but the first report hasnt opened yet, do they not open till the end of the game or something, i thought after collecting 9 pieces of metal the first report would open

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 06:45:00 AM »

Hmm...

It's possible. I played through the game once but didn't actually get enough metal pieces to unlock any of the reports, I'm on my 2nd play through now and after the first or 2nd level I got enough to open the first one and it was opened when I completed the level. I'm not sure if it opened because I had previously completed the game or not.

deacon187

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »

the first one finally opened but not till after chapter 6, the only thing i can think of is after chapter 2 somehow when i started the next chapter i was at the beginning of chapter 2 again and checked my checkpoints and couldnt get to chapter 3 so i just ran through chapter 2 really fast, so well see what happens,  ill go back to chapter 2 after completing the game if needed

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 05:33:00 AM »

the way achievments work in most games is kind of screwy... they award the achievement as soon as the criteria is met but they don't typically save that data until the next save point or end of level.

In Condemned it's good practise to pay attension to the end of level notebook screen, if you don't see your birds, or metal pieces there, you didn't earn them according to the game.

deacon187

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 10:41:00 PM »

i finally got em all but i had to redo chapter 2 and it still didnt give me the forth so i played through chapter 3 again since it was one of the shorter ones and got all 4, for some reason i got the maylee mayhem award but not the firearm freedom, i know i found each type of gun, i hope i dont have to find every gun on every level for this

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »

that's strange about the reports.

as for the fire-arm freedom and mêlée mayhem, I'm fairly certain I'ved used every last  weapon there is but I still don't have the achievement. Since I started my 2nd time through I started writing down every weapon I've encountered in every level. So far it seems that the Rebar (straight) is probably one of the rarest weapons in the game... kind of strange. I'll be posting the list here once it's complete, I still have 3 levels left.

As for Fire-Arm Freedom, level 7 (the library) has every fire arm with the exception of the Rifle, which you can get in level 10 (and possibly 8 or 9). I believe you have to FIRE every weapon for it to count towards the fire-arm freedom award.

deacon187

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »

yeah i found out about having to fire each gun, so now i have all 50 achievements  biggrin.gif oh and dont forget to pick up one of the sticks the ninja's drop after you defeat them for your maylee mayhem

thanks for all your input twisted

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »

yeah I know I definitely got the fighting sticks... thats the weapon I used through most of the last level... even used to to off the last boss

I still don't have that achievement  dry.gif

I've taken to keeping track of what weapons I actually killed someone with... hopefully there's something in one of the later levels that I missed.

Do you know if it gives you the achievements (mele meyhem, and fire arm freedom) as soon as you pick up the last weapon or if you don't earn it until the end of the level?

deacon187

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »

they were awarded after completing a level, not as soon as you picked up or fired the last one needed

bigballer101

• Archived User
Propaganda Reports
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »

butchers knife in tha school probably? thats my guess alot of people forget it