xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Condemned Achievements Not Showing Up.  (Read 545 times)

tonloc79

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements Not Showing Up.
« on: February 04, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »

I had problems with the Golden Bird one too, i knew i had all the birds but it didnt award me the Achievement. I went back and completed the first level(all birds and MPs) and it awarded it to me!

Xtrem

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Feb 4 2006, 01:27 PM) View Post
I had problems with the Golden Bird one too, i knew i had all the birds but it didnt award me the Achievement. I went back and completed the first level(all birds and MPs) and it awarded it to me!
I Will Have To Try That One Because I'm Missing That One (All The Birds) And Another One That I Don't Have A Clue Which It Is.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 01:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(Xtrem @ Feb 4 2006, 04:41 PM) View Post

I Will Have To Try That One Because I'm Missing That One (All The Birds) And Another One That I Don't Have A Clue Which It Is.

well, my guess as to what the other one is, i would say its probably silver bird award for a level. you don't have your live tag in your profile, so i can't do a comparison to see for sure. if its not that, then maybe you didn't beat the game twice to get both beat the game achievements?

[Possible spoiler]

on a side note, did anyone have trouble beating the game? and what i mean by trouble, is that on the 3rd round with the last boss, there was the health in front of me, and a weapon to my left and right, and both weapons said press A to pickup, but i couldn't pick them up  blink.gif i had to kick the last boss to death until i could rip his face off  ph34r.gif

[/Possible spoiler]

d4nk

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

The game has achievement glitches, there's a forum on xbox360achievements.com talking about it. The only solution listed is to replay the entire game start-to-finish, getting every bird and metal to get the achievements you deserve. As for the final boss, I had the same problem and had to beat him the hard way. Aside from that the game was a lot of fun.

http://forums.xbox36...php?topic=316.0