xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Condemned Achievements  (Read 1379 times)

metaldevil

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« on: December 29, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »

I haven't seen an acheivement list for this game here, so I decided to put together one of my own. I'm still missing a few, but all of these are taken directly from my gamercard. The propaganda reports are unlocked by finding X amount of metal pieces. In case you haven't done so already, choose Achievements from the in-game menu (not Xbox guide). Pressing A on them will show you different things such as conceptual art, mocap vids, and even some gamplay footage of a game titled The Dark. I didn't watch the whole thing, just enough to bore me. I don't know if that's conceptual footage for Condemned or if it's a separate game not yet released, but certain parallels can be drawn from Condemned. Well, without further ado:

32 Chapter Achievements:

Chapter 1 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in the Weisman Office Building [10G]
Chapter 1 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in the Weisman Office Building [20G]
Chapter 1 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 1: Weisman Office Building [10G]

Chapter 2 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in the Central Metro Station [10G]
Chapter 2 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in the Central Metro Station [20G]
Chapter 2 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 2: Central Metro Station [10G]

Chapter 3 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in the Metro Station Platforms [10G]
Chapter 3 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in the Metro Station Platforms [20G]
Chapter 3 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 3: Metro Station Platforms [10G]

Chapter 4 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in Grid 4 Subway Tunnels [10G]
Chapter 4 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in Grid 4 Subway Tunnels [20G]
Chapter 4 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 4: Grid 4 Subway Tunnels [10G]

Chapter 5 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in Bart's Department Store [10G]
Chapter 5 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in Bart's Department Store [20G]
Chapter 5 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 5: Bart's Department Store [10G]

Chapter 6 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in Burnback Alley [10G]
Chapter 6 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in Burnback Alley [20G]
Chapter 6 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 6: Burnback Alley [10G]

Chapter 7 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in the Metro City Library [10G]
Chapter 7 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in the Metro City Library [20G]
Chapter 7 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 7: the Metro City Library [10G]

Chapter 8 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird in St. Joseph's Secondary School [10G]
Chapter 8 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds in St. Joseph's Secondary School [20G]
Chapter 8 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 8: St. Joseph's Secondary School [10G]

Chapter 9 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird at Apple Seed Orchard [10G]
Chapter 9 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds at Apple Seed Orchard [20G]
Chapter 9 Completion Award: You finished Chapter 9: Apple Seed Orchard [10G]

Chapter 10 Bronze Bird Award: You found a dead bird at the ASO Processing Center [10G]
Chapter 10 Silver Bird Award: You found all six birds at the ASO Processing Center [20G]
Gold Game Completion Award: You finished the complete game of Condemned: CO [10G]

Golden Bird Award: You found all birds in the game [50G]
Chief Investigator Award: You found every piece of evidence [20G]

2 Ending Achievements:

Compassion Award: You did not shoot SKX [50G]
Revenge Award: You killed SKX [50G]

4 Propaganda Achievements:

First Propaganda Report: You unlocked the first propaganda report [20G]
Second Propaganda Report: You unlocked the second propaganda report and the Internal Affairs report [20G]
Third Propaganda Report: You unlocked the third propaganda report and the DUO report [20G]
Fourth Propaganda Report: You unlocked the fourth propaganda report [20G]

7 Television Achievements:

Bronze Detective Badge: You found the Bronze Detective Badge TV [50G]
Ripple TV Xbox 360: You found the Ripple TV [10G]
Silver Detective Badge: You found the Silver Detective Badge TV [50G]
Static TV Xbox 360: You found the Static TV [10G]
Bird Bath Xbox 360: You found the Bird Bath TV [10G]
Test Pattern TV Xbox 360: You found the Test Pattern TV [10G]
Gold Detective Badge: You found the Gold Detective Badge TV [50G]

5 Weapon Achievements:

Bronze Melee Master Award: You completed single level of Condemned: CO with only melee weapons [20G]
Silver Melee Master Award: You completed three levels of Condemned: CO with only melee weapons [20G]
Gold Melee Master Award: You completed Condemned: CO with only melee weapons [50G]
Melee Mayhem Award: You found every type of melee weapon and fire-arm [20G]
Fire-Arm Freedom Award: You found every available fire-arm [20G]

This post has been edited by twistedsymphony: Feb 13 2006, 05:56 PM

crobar

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »

awesome...this game rocks!

metaldevil

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »

The easiest chapter to get all birds, TV and metal pieces in is chapter six. You can net them all within 10 minutes if you're not in a hurry. The second easiest is chapter nine, but it involves a lot of walking up and down stairs. Make sure you search the attic thoroughly in chapter nine because once you leave the attic through the hole in the floor, you can't go back. The rest of the items (in this level) can be sought at your leisure. I had to replay about half the chapters to find everything. Nothing will piss you off more than finding 5 out of 6 birds and then the stats screen shows up for that level.

Also, save your game when you get to the last guy and the screen is grainy black & white. It'll make getting your 2 ending achievements very easy.

This post has been edited by metaldevil: Dec 29 2005, 09:20 PM

metaldevil

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »

I'd appreciate if a mod could edit the first post and fill in the gamerscore for these three achievements once they're found.

Chief Investigator Award
Melee Mayhem Award
Fire-Arm Freedom Award

Thanks,
metal

This post has been edited by metaldevil: Dec 30 2005, 07:00 AM

Master X

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 11:11:00 PM »

I got four more chapters to go! Too bad this game isnt online it would be roaming through buildings infested with crack heads while having another player on your team.

Trithatol

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »

Fire-Arm Freedom Award: You found every available fire-arm [20G]

There you go. I filled all the [?G], all taken from my gamercard

uppityox

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »

if u want an even better faq go to www.gamespot.com

metaldevil

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »

This isn't a FAQ. It's an achievement list for those that want to know what the all the achievements are and how to get them. Why would you need a FAQ for this game anyway? If it were any more linear, it'd be titled Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie.

This post has been edited by metaldevil: Dec 31 2005, 05:03 AM

slasher62377

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 02:10:00 AM »

Thanks, this is helpful. I've finished this game. Pretty hardcore. Creepy. Sound and spooky factor are very solid. Unlocked nearly all the achievements. Ending to the storyline was a let-down for me. Made no sense. Anyway, any advice on how to unlock the follow achievements?

Third Propaganda Report and DUO Report
Fourth Propaganda Report
Chief Investigator Award (have a list of all the clues?)
Melee Mayhem Award (have a list of all the Melee weapons?)
Fire-Arm Freedom Award (have a list of all the firearm weapons?)

And - do you have to use the weapons on an enemy, or just pick each one up?

Thanks,
Slasher62377

notsodiseased

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 02:31:00 AM »

All the reports are based on how many pieces of metal you collect

Melee mayhem is beating every level melee only

FireArm Freedom is using every firearm in the game.

fatlip180

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2006, 05:28:00 AM »

i like this game - im about 2 chapters from the end i think -

I have to say that although this game is great its not as good as f.e.a.r.  Also by monolith - I cant wait for the next game from them - Both f.e.a.r. and condemned are excellent. Very scarey and superb atmostphere both graphically and sound wise.

metaldevil

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(notsodiseased @ Jan 22 2006, 04:38 AM) View Post
Melee mayhem is beating every level melee only
No, that's what the Gold Melée Master Award is for. MM requires you to find all of the weapons in the game (both melée and fire-arm).

Also, you don't have to beat every level with a melée weapon to get the Gold Melée Master Award. I know because I got my GMMA at the end of Chapter nine. I chose to finish the game with melée weapons in case it might award another achievement for it.

Edit: Slasher62377, I just found this on GameFAQs. It's a list of where to find all the TVs, metal pieces, and birds in the game. I haven't read it so I don't know how accurate it is, but it might help you out. As far as the weapons are concerned, you should be able to find them all by casually exploring the levels.

tonloc79

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »

prankfurter

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »

the only two I don't have are:

Master X

• Archived User
Condemned Achievements
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

I beat the game twice and got compassion and revenge award, very fun game.
Pages: [1] 2 3