xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Condemned Vs. Resident Evil 4  (Read 426 times)

J.K.B

• Archived User
Condemned Vs. Resident Evil 4
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Boiker @ Oct 30 2006, 10:39 PM) View Post

cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J.K.B @ Oct 30 2006, 11:32 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'>
The manequins scared you? pussy! lol joke, i guess they were kinda scary, but i find it hard to get scared whilst playing games. i know i enjoyed the game more then you, as i paid £11 less.
It was the way they walk, its freakin madness. Awesome though. One time I walked into a room with like a display outside of it. When I came out there was a manequin there with this freaky little grin on his face leaning on a walking stick, I thought 'I don't think that was there before' then as soon as I said that in my head, he starts moving a hitting me with the stick. That scared the living crap outta me, but thats one of the reasons I like it so much, just little things that you think 'AWESOME'.

I think i've got 3 chapters left now. Then I gotta find a new game to play through. Any suggestions of an awesome game? Not Enchanted Arms, Dead Rising, GRAW, DOA4 or PGR3 as I have those already.

hmmm if i were you i'd hold out for a while and wait, as there's a surge of great games coming.
you get freaked out by the way they walk? have you never seen a disabled person, or even an old person? (zimmers FTW!)
Pages: 1 [2]