xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Condemned Vs Kameo Vs Pgr3  (Read 330 times)

redwolf

• Archived User
Condemned Vs Kameo Vs Pgr3
« on: December 16, 2005, 07:25:00 AM »

PGR3 is a pice of shit!!!! well the graphic anyway compared to other X360 titles, lack of anti-alising, but gameplay is nice. and if you have PGR2 on Xbox, stick to it cos graphically same.  dry.gif

Kamio is very nice, beautiful graphic and ganeplay is unique compared to any other platform game.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 07:30:00 AM »

Its really hard to say because everyone has their own opinions. I think every one of the games looks AUSOME in HD and are simply amazing. Ive beat PGR3 which was challenging and very fun. The online is great too!!  Just beat kameo which is a pretty short game but to get A rankings on all the levels can be very difficult.  I did rank 4th place on the forest level though but it was under my girlfriends profile Gaz I4e  grr.gif I have condemned but havnt tried it out yet, it does look kewl.

crobar

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 07:33:00 AM »

redwolf are you fucking kidding me PGR3 is amazing you must be on crack
pgr3 is the best game ive played so far on 360...and yes its much better than pgr2...
lay off the crack pipe...

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 07:37:00 AM »

Yea i agree, PGR3 is the best, they put so much detail into the game.  Out of all the places ive only been to Las Vegas but they re did everything in vegas exactly how it is in real life!!  I even found the dennys that me and my wife ate at when we went there on our way to the E3.

As long as your using an HDTV then all the xbox360 games will look amazing!

crobar

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 07:45:00 AM »

NO...
the games look amazing on HD or off... sure you get a graphics boost on a HD tv
but the graphics dont dissapoint nomatter what you play on.
but game play will bedisapointing...as you may very well see alot of people are disapointed wiht PD0

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 09:00:00 AM »

There is no Lag issues with PGR3... even if you get disconnected you'll continue to race on your own local machine and if you're reconnected by the end of the race it will rank you based on time... I've seen it happen once or twice.

Also PGR3 is simply amazing. It's true that it doesn't have enough AA and it probably has more jaggies than any of the other 360 titles I've seen but that doesn't stop it from being flat out amazing graphically. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to go here.

I've yet to demo PGR3 for anyone that didn't think it was amazing looking. (hardcore PGR fans and non video game players alike)

unclepauly

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »

GIT YER EYES DONE BOY!!!(REDWOLF)

rzanwu36

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 09:35:00 AM »

How many people can race simultaneously over live??

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »

all 3 of those games are great picks, but for longevity i would pick either PGR3 or condemned.  PGR3 is one of best racers ive played and is very easy to get into yet hard to master.  already the LIVE community is great and for the most part the races are intense (you can have up to 6 racers online BTW).

condemned is another graphical showcase and it has made me jump many times.  its one of the few games to not only creep you out but it keeps the tension and mood high and the hair on your neck standing up.  my brother had to walk out of the room after an "incident" when i was playing in the dark.

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »

My 14 yr. old brother does not even want to come near the controller when playing Condemned! I normally play late at night with all the lights out, close all windors and doors, and crank up the surround sound and all he does is watch cause he does not even want to play cause he gets all freaked out! What a puzz but hey his my bro..

MadEx

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 10:54:00 AM »

Oh and the maximum players per Live game for PGR3 is 8 (including yourself), not 6.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(MadEx @ Dec 16 2005, 01:01 PM) View Post

Oh and the maximum players per Live game for PGR3 is 8 (including yourself), not 6.

oh....

.....sorry about that

kidkinetix

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »

For your Money PGR3 is the best value, it will take a long time to get bored of (if you like racing games) how do you go wrong:

Graphics - Great to impress the ladies with, my mom thinks it looks great tongue.gif

Controls - I've always loved how the cars in PGR handled

Single Player - Varried Modes, Lots of Cars, amazing tracks that are fun to race and look at.  Make your own circuit, listen to your own Music (even during load times!) [Even though this is a feature in all 360 games it's most important in racing and snowboarding/skateboarding games imo] etc.

Multiplayer - Wow, very fun, find a good room and get stuck there driving the rest of your night away.  Very entertaining.  Enough modes to keep you sane.  If you get pissed off when you get rubbed out turn off contact, if you like to rough it up... try to survive that first corner wink.gif

Lasting appeal - Love you Long Time!

Kameo: Cool neat game, worth playing through and only worth a purchase if you can afford it over pgr3.
Condemned: See Kameo