xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Condemned Help  (Read 250 times)

p$ilocybin

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« on: December 06, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »

i dont have to play the whole game over just to get the metal pieces do i?

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(p$ilocybin @ Dec 6 2005, 10:17 PM) View Post

i dont have to play the whole game over just to get the metal pieces do i?

http://www.gamefaqs....ame/926309.html wink.gif

Shinamano

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »

I have not played either, but is Condemned in any way related to Fear other then the same development teams? A friend of mine says there are links...???

Marrvia

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »

No, Condemned is kind of a First Person Survival Horror.  Fear is a First Person Shooter.  They kind of have the same type of feel in some parts, but they are completely unrelated.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 05:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(p$ilocybin @ Dec 7 2005, 02:20 AM) View Post

link dont work  blink.gif .. allwell.

Aparenlty GameFAQs didn't appreciate the fact that I linked to an FAQ externally...

Anyway the link is fixed, you'll just have to make a second click on the bird/metal FAQ

Shinamano

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 06:19:00 AM »

That is what I thought, but he said that there was something with birds that was similar between the two...and some other things...anyhow thanks.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 07:34:00 AM »

i just beat the game the other day and it has to be one of the best scary games i have played in a long time.  the graphics and immersion is unreal cant wait to play it again.  from playing through it there has to be some meaning behind all the birds you find, its on the damn title screan for crying out loud  tongue.gif  however they dont elaberate in the story at all, maybe something to be left for the sequal?  

i didnt find all the birds or metal pieces so i really couldnt tell you what your doing wrong.  i was wondering the same thing if you have to find all the same items you have found before when you start a new game.  you should realize it rather soon as there are some obvious birds and metal pieces that you should notice picking up a second time.

p$ilocybin

• Archived User
Condemned Help
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 12:59:00 PM »

anyone having problems getting these achievements, i have been through the game twice, and i cant unlock the 4th and 5th report, i have gotten them all i know it. and for the birds, i have all  the birds (because i have all the silver birds which means i have all the birds)