xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Condemned  (Read 193 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Condemned
« on: August 29, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »

nope

atleast I havent heard anything  sad.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Condemned
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »

Well it's being published by Sega and they don't typically put their name behind crap titles....

The developer is known for PC work... and is the same developer making that F.E.A.R. game that also looks amazing...

Also have you seen the latest trailers... My first impression of the game I thought it was quite possibly one of the shittiest titles announced, though as of late it's slowly working it's way into my TOP 5. Maybe not a game I pickup at launch but something I'll get before the end of the year  beerchug.gif

Blue Stinger was OK... it only had 2 problems really 1: crappy animation and 2: the port from the Japanese release was VERY rushed, meaning the translations were poor, and the voice acting sucked, not to mention things that were censored to meet ESRB standards were done so poorly. Aside from the animation the problem wasn't with the game itself so much as the rushed US release of the game. It was still a really fun adventure game if you could get past the animations and godzilla-esque voices.

Deftech

• Archived User
Condemned
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »

Blue Stinger...

that brings back memories

holy poops its been 6 years since I played that  ph34r.gif