xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Condemned Trailer...  (Read 288 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« on: August 15, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »

http://www.xboxyde.c...ch_1576_en.html

bottom of page has a direct link or 2

KAGE360

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »

i have to admit im impressed you can clearly tell those are running off of new hardware.  i think the only reason i liked this video is because there isnt so much pipe hitting and more guns.  that scene where they were checking out that dead girl gave me goose bumps.  good find

Deftech

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 08:58:00 PM »

yeah the less beating the better. If they want my 60.00, they'll need to get a lot of puzzle solving and mystery stuff in there. this is the 1st vid that has peaked my curiosity, you know first hand the others bored me to death.

and yes the new dev kits seemed to have been put to good use  beerchug.gif

SC2

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »

that games too scary for me, ill have bad dreams...  sad.gif (still looks liek the shit tho XD)

Deftech

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »

new pics added...

http://www.xboxyde.c...ws_1846_en.html

I havent looked in fear of jaggies killing me.

you guys can be the guinea pigs  sad.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »

DON'T LOOK MAN DON'T LOOK!
Those jaggies will cut your eyes in half...  laugh.gif

Some of those pics are good looking... Some have some ridiculously low poly models in them, the lighting in all of them is amazing... but all of them have some ridiculous jaggies... no AA at all  tongue.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(curiouscharles @ Aug 16 2005, 01:37 PM)
this is looking better, still loads of low poly models though,  fucking hell, how am i supposed to have faith in the 360 when every launch game looks like 1.5 gen shit.

Deftech

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(curiouscharles @ Aug 16 2005, 03:37 PM)
this is looking better, still loads of low poly models though,  fucking hell, how am i supposed to have faith in the 360 when every launch game looks like 1.5 gen shit.

Carlo210

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »

Then you probably don't know the benefits of High definition. That's what some of the power is going to. Plus, WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN TO JUDGE THE NEXT GENERATION? Seriously. Havbe you seen it on a tv? Have you seen a video of a finished game. you might not udnerstand the process of making a game, but the game isn't done until THE SECOND LAST MONTH OF DEVELOPMENT. Are we a month away from the Xbox360's game launches? Huh? Didn't think so. Smarten up, these forums are going downhill with gullibles such as yourself. Let me guess, you think 512 mb ram isn't enough power to play a game? Or that the wireless controller will be laggy because you have so much experience with usb2.0 wireless technology. right? Oh wait, you saw some articles on google news talking about how the Xbox360 was supposed to be Xbox1.5 and to launch alongside the SlimPS2. Right?

grr.gif  grr.gif I need a break. Maybe I'll go watch some torrented movies along with some popcorn.
and don't judge me on my lack of punctuation in this post because I was typing very fast.

pop.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »

Here's a test go to the MS website and download some WMV-HD videos and run them on your computer...

to give you an example of how much power is required to pump out HD graphics... my PC has trouble just running VIDEO at next gen resolutions... that to me is just mind boggling...

Here are the games you should be looking at:
PGR3
DOA4
Gears of War
War Devil
Prey
Quake 4
Oblivion
Resident Evil 5

DO NOT look at cross platform titles. Even in generations past cross platform/cross generation titles have looked like crap on the more powerful systems..

Deftech

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Aug 16 2005, 06:34 PM)
Here's a test go to the MS website and download some WMV-HD videos and run them on your computer...

Carlo210

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »

Well, they won't look like junk if they are made for the PS3 and Xbox360 or the Xbox360 and PC (<no brainer). If it is made for ps3 and ported to Xbox360, it won't be stunning, but shoulnd't be dissapointning either.

Infamous_One

• Archived User
New Condemned Trailer...
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Aug 16 2005, 06:19 PM)
new pics added...