xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Cod4 Maps  (Read 593 times)

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
New Cod4 Maps
« on: April 05, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »

I paid the 800MSP and downloaded the 4 new maps this morning. Problem is after over an hour of online play I still haven't been put into a room/game where the new maps are being used!. I know the maps are definitely downloaded/installed properly because I can select them in local play and walk about in them on my own. Anyone else having this problem or is is just me doing something wrong?. I'm starting to feel like I've been cheated out of 800MSP!  mad.gif .

omega inc

• Archived User
New Cod4 Maps
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 10:39:00 AM »

There are three dedicated playlists for the new maps.

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
New Cod4 Maps
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 12:46:00 PM »

Well now I feel like an idiot. The playlists are Variety Team Deathmatch,
Variety Team Objective and an other one I forget the name of. There is nothing to say this when you download the maps though!.

dpbmt

• Archived User
New Cod4 Maps
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 03:11:00 PM »

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ^^ ye they're at the bottom of the playlists, they've been there since yesterday, i think there bein added to the main lists as of next week too.

Lovin the new maps though (and the double xp  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) still havent played on killhouse yet though  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
New Cod4 Maps
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »

I thought they would've just been thrown into the mix of standard maps and you would play them automatically like with the Gears of War map packs. I wasted a good hour being puzzled as to why I wasn't getting to play my new maps in normal deathmatch rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif .

They're all pretty good but I've still not played killhouse yet either. I like Creek and Broadcast the best.

dpbmt

• Archived User
New Cod4 Maps
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 04:28:00 PM »

ye ye me too, first level i played was broadcast on HC S&D, took out the whole team of 5 in literally 30 secs!

i think killhouse is only on the objective playlist?