xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cod4 Frames Per Sec Sucks  (Read 622 times)

scuba156

• Archived User
Cod4 Frames Per Sec Sucks
« on: March 19, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

it does run at a pretty constant 60FPS, and can have a few frame rate drops here and there but nothing too noticable. you may just have a problem with your laser, or cache.

for your lag, you may just have a slow speed, or are having ping problems with your ISP. i play people from the US and i notice very little lag

seanhassars

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(TheButler208 @ Mar 21 2008, 12:10 PM) View Post

its a brand new xbox, i noticed it after thel ast patch.  Where they "tweaked" the graphics.  I think they actually screwed them up.  It happens on maps with a lot of people.  Its just gay.  Halo doesn't do it, and neither do any other games.

lag online has nothing to do with FPS or the game. it's based on your connection and the connection of those in the game as well.

darkshadow2k8

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »

yea i dont think its the game because i play with no lag what so ever i have it updated my isp is comcast so internet is pretty fast i dont know about u may be internet connection or something that i dont know try clearing hard drive cache which will remove the update and see if it lags when u play

NineLime

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 03:08:00 PM »

Yeah, mine lagged extremely bad because I only had 2 gigs left due to a bunch of old saved films from halo. Clear the cache as long as you dont mind applying the patches over again. I put CoD4 on the hard drive and it runs quieter, and probably smoother.

But I cant anymore my box died.