xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Poor Party System?  (Read 617 times)

esc1

• Archived User
Poor Party System?
« on: February 27, 2008, 12:28:00 PM »

About the time I got into this game and tried to start playing with friends I noticed how bad the party system is. I constantly got disconnected from my friends. If we tried to play five games we prolly could only get about one game together.  This basically destroyed the game for me. If there is an update that addresses the issue maybe I will play again, but until then its Halo3. Any of you guys experience similar issues? I never have the problems with Halo.

photoman

• Archived User
Poor Party System?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »

i've never had any real problems with connecting with friends. I have issues every now and then with staying connected to Headquarter games.

I've only ever played Halo 3 MP online once.

commandersafi

• Archived User
Poor Party System?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »

I had that exact same problem when i first started to play COD4. After a little while it stopped kicking me out of games and now i have no problems....So just give it a while, it might get better

Raven 666

• Archived User
Poor Party System?
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 10:24:00 AM »

I had the same problem too when I purchased the game on release date. Since then, there has been a few updates and I don't experience any problems. Only the odd few here and there with parties not joining game etc but all in all, still a superb fast paced shooter.