xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Do You Guys Think Of Campaign?  (Read 553 times)

InvidiousDemise

• Archived User
What Do You Guys Think Of Campaign?
« on: December 31, 2007, 09:23:00 PM »

Just thought i'd stir up some talk and see how you guys are doing in campaign.

I got my copy after Christmas. smile.gif

But anyway, i'm on the "all in" mission near the end on Veteran. I've been playing for about a week for several hours a day. Veteran insanely hard. I've had to use walkthrough videos very often to find out how to beat these levels.

It's freaking crazy. I'm stuck on the last set of tunnels on "all in". Even after watching the walkthrough video I still can't do it fast enough to complete the mission.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:25:00 AM »

Good story, but i enjoyed CoD2's SP better.

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

I thought the story was great, I liked how you could look around at pretty much anytime during any of the cut scenes..

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 11:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(mynameisalex29 @ Feb 18 2008, 04:18 PM) View Post

its one of the more fun campaigns ive played. hella hard, frustrating, gay, and annoying when you play on veteren

I agree, veteren is pretty dam tough.. I died so many times tryin to get thru some parts.

M16GANKSTA

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 01:19:00 AM »

Tell me about it...I am in the process of going through and beating all the missions on Veteran for the Achievements and some are insane! Especially the Mile High Club.  That is the hardest one. Cannot wait until MODERN WARFARE 2 hits the shelves.  Going to be a few nights playing that,also Halo ODST, Left 4 Dead 2 and any other bad ass games coming out this November!  Going to be a good lineup I hope. I'm just about done with Fallout 3 so CoD4 and a whole lot of other games so I need a fix.  Thinking about downloading Shadow Complex.  That looks cool.