xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mp 'invincibility' Glitch  (Read 597 times)

OFD

• Archived User
Mp 'invincibility' Glitch
« on: March 18, 2007, 09:38:00 PM »

Yesterday I was playing some ranked matches.  I found that a couple of times I had the drop on someone with the .50 cal (support) and nailed them from fairly close range, and point-blank.  I then watched in amazement as they turned around, came at me and killed me melee.... grr.gif  Happened more than once, and needless to say we lost!

I just figured that I was lagged out, and cursed my ISP!

Then later that day I'd just finished another ranked match, and someone on the losing side claimed that the lead scorer on our team was cheating, and using the 'invincibiliy' glitch....  I'd not heard of this before.

Anyone had any similar experience?

OFD

• Archived User
Mp 'invincibility' Glitch
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 12:54:00 AM »

Yeah, spawn camping is gay!  Spawn camping in a tank is also gay!@! tongue.gif

First one was in fuel plant in the main road and I'd call it 2 secs of running into a .50 cal and then meleeing me...

Second was in Champs, and I was again on the main road next to the central house (middle war flag point) and was pointing into the corn field from next to the house... so again, a reasonable distance.

I haven't seen/heard of it since then and like I said, I didn't take too much notice (i do occassionally get crap lag) until after the second game when the guy was bleating about the glitch... I think from memory he had about 50 kills and 5 deaths, or something like that.  I'm inclined to beleive that it was just a loser bleating about being t-bagged (50k & 5d = a serious t-bagging!!!), but I figure if it's posted, and others have similar experience we can publicise any lame-assed cheaters!

z;)-~