xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Session No Longer Available  (Read 601 times)

OFD

• Archived User
Game Session No Longer Available
« on: February 08, 2007, 03:41:00 PM »

^ Yeah this problem seems to come and go a bit... You get good runs and bad runs... I too wish there was a fix.  Usually I only get the prob when ranked against a bunch of 0 or 1 rankers (hehehe ;P).

I have also started to experience the game freezing a lot, although I think that's more to do with my tree-siddy's inability to disperse heat than anything else!

As for limiting to 8 players.... BOOOOOOOO... 24 player matches are mad fun IMHO!!

OFD

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 06:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(mianus @ Feb 11 2007, 08:51 AM) View Post

quit telling me to go red.

LOL!! laugh.gif Goddamn right!

Blitzcriag

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 11:55:00 AM »

Yea, i get "game session no longer available" a lot as well.. a friend of mine and i play quite often and within one map i usually get kicked at least 8 times and he is never kicked.. and when im not receiving "game session no longer available" my 360 freezes so i have to restart it.. its a huge pain in the ass, especially when im doing really well in the game and then i lose it all and have to start back at 0 kills.. lol..

OFD

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »

^^^

What speed of connection do you have, and what average pings??

I think that you can drop out of games fairly regularly if you're lagged too much...Sometimes happens to me on my ADSL 512K, for some reason it starts to lag pretty bad.  Usually only 1-2 days a month.

As for the freezing, I also had the same problem... Until I bought a new shelving system for my a/v gear, and it hasn't frozen since (once I got the 3 rings of death!).  I realised sitting directly on top of the amp was about as dumbassed a move as you can make!!! tongue.gif  Anyways, just saying maybe your box isn't getting good ventilation and is overheating.