xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Call Of Duty 3 Maps Do Not Work  (Read 968 times)

swishaha

• Archived User
New Call Of Duty 3 Maps Do Not Work
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 02:00:00 PM »

Once you pay your money, download the map pack, and boot up the game you will find that none of the new maps are even available at the map selection menu.

so let see, i first buy a 360 around 400bux, then pay for xbox live axs another 50bux/yr, but to do that i need to pay an isp for internet axs, 55bux/mo.  then i have to purchased the game for a wopping 55bux then i have to purchase points to download the map packs?  

what kind of crap is this.  360 is buy this, purchase that, renew everything.  wonder when this went into effect i remember redownloading the map packs on the 360 for halo2 and they were free.  

yea it sux maps dont work but im not about to pay for them, so whats it matter.  i work to hard to pay for map packs for games i have purchased.  go f*ck yourself bill gates.

wirelessdeo

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 03:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(Lamer123 @ Jan 18 2007, 10:54 PM) View Post

How can you release something without testing it ?
makes no sense at all.

MS does it all the time, its called patches in XP  blink.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 03:36:00 PM »

55 bucks paid for the game!!!  they work hard on the map packs and expect to be paid for it. i thought it came with a decent amount of multiplayer levels.  halo 2 maps also were not free at the beginning. things in life cost money, im sure you dont work for free.  what costs of my life could plead to you to get your products/services for free?  bunch of whiners, go get a better job and open your wallet, some people forget video games are a LUXURY and not a NECESSITY.

dhrandy1

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »

Everyone's trying to make a little extra money. $$

drunken_marlboroman

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 02:58:00 AM »

I'm in Australia and I can only see the free bonus map to download... what's the go there ?

Obveron

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 06:56:00 AM »

Game companies who decide to offer new FREE maps make their product more atttractive, increasing sales.  So people do get compensated.

Companies that offer maps only to those willing to pay, in my opinion, make their product less appealing. It  will push me to not buy the product, or never buy any of their products in the future.  
(I will have to buy the maps to play on most servers, since I am missing the required maps.. essentially I am FORCED to pay more, to continue to enjoy the multiplayer).

I will not pay.  I will not support this NEW trend. (its NEW because many companies in the past would reward their loyal customers with new maps/addons)

I am loyal to COD, no more.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 01:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(Obveron @ Jan 22 2007, 03:03 PM) View Post

Game companies who decide to offer new FREE maps make their product more atttractive, increasing sales.  So people do get compensated.

Companies that offer maps only to those willing to pay, in my opinion, make their product less appealing. It  will push me to not buy the product, or never buy any of their products in the future.  
(I will have to buy the maps to play on most servers, since I am missing the required maps.. essentially I am FORCED to pay more, to continue to enjoy the multiplayer).

I will not pay.  I will not support this NEW trend. (its NEW because many companies in the past would reward their loyal customers with new maps/addons)

I am loyal to COD, no more.

youre going to save money yes, but youre going to miss out on some fun new maps. the trend is here to stay, the proof is in the numbers

OFD

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 11:03:00 PM »

Have they got the map pack working yet??

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 03:55:00 AM »

nope, they said they are going to re-release it again soon along with another multiplayer patch
Pages: 1 [2]