xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gameplay Glitches  (Read 713 times)

savagepoop

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Nov 29 2006, 09:47 AM) View Post

I played the first three levels and sold it.  Whats up with the 2D smoke?

smoke looks great its only the top/highest layer that looks 2d.

ur complaining about the only thing that looks bad in this game when every1 praises GAY OF WAR even tho the effects on it and graphics are lame.... bodies fade and blood is a black blob with bright red glow..... huh.gif gow blows compared to this

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »

ive been having problems playing split screen over live, and either the second or third player just gets a black screen when some of the matches restart... sucks

twodayslate

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

My brother and I were fooling around online because we were waiting for people to show up and we parked two cars next to each other. I got out to get in the turret and got stuck. The only way to get out was to get shot. This happened to me and my brother, it was funny!

georaldc

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 06:01:00 AM »

Lol, I don't even get the chance to notice any glitches because the game freezes so much, I hardly advance. I also noticed that playing on 1080i made the game freeze much quicker than standard 480i/p (only played it once on 480p so I'm not sure if I was just lucky). I just don't know what seems to be the problem why it freezes?? I tried the same disc on a friend's 360 and no freezes whatsoever for him, damn!

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2006, 07:51:00 AM »

One of the guys that I work with has reported several problems with the weapons of dead people continuing to fire bullets in a straight pattern (usually the MG42) and sometimes the muzzle flare from a dead person's gun would stay in the air where they were standing.  he said that he was using the M1 Garand and had problems with the muzzle flare staying there after he had stopped firing as well.  I haven't had any problems with anyone shooting or seeing through trees, but I'm sure it is there.  I hadn't played the game in a week or two and hoped that they would have put a patch out for it yesterday but when I started the game up I saw that there was none... How long does it take for them to patch it?  This would be a freaking great game if not for so many glitches... whoever did the testing for this game needs to be freaking fired, they suck.

the0ry

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »

I'm playing the single player campaign and am on the Mace where toward the end you use the binoculars to target tanks.  I'm at that checkpoint but no matter what I do I can't get the binocs to come out.  I've checked my controller settings and it's ste to default.  I push down on the left stick and all it does it flash MP40 or whatever weapon I'm holding on the left after holding it for a second.  Also, when I use the right bumper it will change to the Bren from the MP40 instead of throwing a frag grenade, but it won't change from the Bren to the MP40.  So, for now I'm stuck at this point in the game.   mad.gif

This to me is very weird.  I've looked over my options and controller config many times and rebooted the 360 to no avail.  I'm going to swap out my controller batteries and see if this is maybe some weird low battery behaviour.

the0ry

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »

Swapping in new batteries did nothing...my controls are still screwed and I can't finish this level.  Anyone hear of this or have any ideas?

the0ry

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

I had to restart the whole chapter to get the binocs to work.  I guess my save game/checkpoint was bugged somehow...very strange.  But alas, the game has been beat...finally.

MrBones

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »

I saw a couple of guys driving around in an invisible tank in MP today.  Nothing special about it, all you could see was too guys floating through the air.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

in multi player if you throw a grenade from by a tree or cover, it get stuck and just hovers there, usually killing me.

me and my frind were in a tank, on live, on the same box, when i would drive away and he was in the mg, he would float out the top of like he had an elastic umbilical cord.

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »

I don't know if this is exactly glitch related or not, but I have had the hardest time getting the assault rifle achievement.  I have all the other single player achievements except the assault trooper and veteran achievements.  I have beat missions on a few different chapters using only the Thompson, only the MP40, and only the BAR.  Thus far none of them have given me the achievement.  I threw no grenades and used no melee attacks and still nothing.  Anyone else had a similar problem?

Hopefully they will patch this game soon, it is in desperate need of a good patch.  I don't play it very much anymore because I'm waiting for some of the annoying glitches to be fixed first.

The Legendary Crew

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 09:10:00 AM »

I found a glitch on loads multiplayer maps 1 on Merville 2 on Les Ormes 1 on Poisson (Not really a glitch just a trick) the 1 on Merville is where u get on a motorbike go down to all the house near the lake and then park the motorbike right next to the small alleyway (got to be perfect) and when you get out you should come out on the other side of the wall . . . Les Ormes first one is getting on mansion roof jump on the little wall next to the garden bit then jump to the wall infront of you then you should b on like a little porch run across to the end the aim for the end of the top roof and jump for it . . . the next 1 is jump through a tree sleeping.gif  . . . Poisson get a tank go to the grave yard crash into the side tombstome thing with a big hole in it then get out but when you get out jump as soon as you get out

also i found some glitches on single player i was workin ma way through houses and got hit by a grenade and found my self through loads of random doors wot a weird experience

thats all i found good luck trying to do that  biggrin.gif

XSOLJA

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 02:42:00 PM »

I don't know if this is exactly glitch related or not, but I have had the hardest time getting the assault rifle achievement.

I got it during the Canadian campaign using the Bren gun and Mp44 combo.

OFD

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 03:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(acsutton @ Nov 29 2006, 05:57 PM) View Post

when I suddenly fell through the floor and fell a thousand feet to my death watching the map from below.

Yeah, I've had kinda thing happen a couple of times... Only in Live MP, and there was no death at the end, I had to re-spawn myself to get bak up top...

I've also had those wierd glitches that have floating tanks and people running around on nothing... Seems they can't see me properly, coz I can camp underneath them and frag 'em... But purely for research purposes, of course z;)-~

I've had the usual probs with Ranked Games dropping out, but It's a lot better since the patch...  My only real major Glitch is that every half dozen or so games my treesiddy resets itself... goes to the Orange Live dashboard page (blank), then the grey tab on the right (Shut down controller/Turn off Console one) flashes up with a msg real quick (half a second) and the system resets....It's kind of a pain, but me thinks that 3 days straight of COD3 MP has warmed the poor little thing up!

Other than that I think it's a great game... Just as enjoyable as COD2 to play, with better MP maps and weapons IMHO (even tho there's no Co-Op)... Hope they keep patching!

Tobind

• Archived User
Gameplay Glitches
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 06:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(photoman @ Nov 10 2006, 05:47 PM) View Post

I've only played Multi-player with friends so far, but an issue I am having is the entire thing freezing after game 4 or 5. total lock-up and have to shut down and reboot my 360. That and people get dropped from the game, but they never get dropped when we play other games.

My 360 is stock with hard drive. That's my complaints so far.

I've got the same issue with Chapter 4 and 5 locking up my x-box.. Have you found a fix? I've tried clearing the cache, another copy, restarting the level etc... still locks up and makes rude noises at me. sad.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3