xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: So Who's Got It?  (Read 282 times)

mike_jacko

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« on: November 07, 2006, 08:59:00 PM »

HOW IS IT?????

Heet

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »

Looks like it lived up to the hype and that aint easy to do.  Ive only seen 10 mins but what I saw is worth a lot more than the 60$ pricetag.

Another thing that apparently is hard to do lately because out of my 8 titles only two of them was worth 60$ and one is called Oblivion.

Gamespot gave it a 9.6 and its a reasonable score.

mike_jacko

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »

yea i just got done reading the reviews on xbox.com forums!! and i can't wait!!!

lostboyz

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

i have it, it is quite sexy i must say

Heet

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 01:43:00 AM »

Doh!  Thought this was GOW forum when i posted this lol.  

Good to see lostboyz likes it.  Cant wait to get this one friday.  Too many damn games this month.

Was getting peeved that I didnt have anything GREAT since oblivion and pgr3 but now

Splinter Cell...wow

COD3...another WOW

GOW...cant believe what i witnessed

RSV....skeptical....but im excited

Gonna be some fun times for sure.  Havent seen gaming so good in I dont know how long.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 03:27:00 AM »

please answer me this one question, can you bring guests on live?????!?!?! please... say yes

Paperstack.1

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 04:47:00 AM »

What's up with everybody's gamercard not showing COD3's game icon? Is it me or does anybody else notice that?

Anyway, i'm picking up both games in about an hour. Gonna try out COD3 first and GOW afterwards  smile.gif

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

I got CoD3, I skipped 2 of my classes to run to Best Buy and get it, I've been playin it for 2.5 hours and lovin every minute of it!  It's much more challenging than CoD2 I think!  I haven't tried multi yet, I've been playing the campaign but I bet it is awesome!  I will probably get on it tonight, I hope that they allow guests on Live unlike CoD2  mad.gif I've noticed a few spots where the game lags for a half a second or so, but as much stuff is flying around and as much detail as there is that is expected.  And I'm so freaking glad they finally decided to put cooking grenades in there, gah nades were practically useless in CoD2 unless you threw 3 or 4 because the germans had plenty of time to throw them back at you, on all my PC CoDs I got the Lt. Speiers realism mod so that I could cook nades, now that they actually implemented it in the game, I love it all the more!  There's nothing better than tossing a nade and watching it blow up an inch above someody's face!  Another great feature is the shottie!  I was so glad to see it in single player!

mike_jacko

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »

it's badazz!!! cod2 on steroids!!!

pingrr

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 05:48:00 AM »

I can't wait to play this one.  Shoul dbe fun

mlmadmax

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

As far as having guest on live you are allowed to have three guests on Xbox live.

This is one of the main reasons I got call of duty three. The only problem is when playing four player on live it is in my opinion HORRIBLE.

Every time someone is killed they have huge text telling you they are dead right in the middle of your view the graphics are dulled down to horrible quality and it is just a big disappointment in general. There is no kill cam, I know a lot of people did not like it but the option would be nice. I than tried to get a ranked match and I could not get one.

The single player campaign however, is top notch and did not let me down at all. Beautiful graphics, tons of people on the screen at the same time grenade cook really great. I am more than happy with the campaign so far.

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
So Who's Got It?
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 08:28:00 AM »

mlmadmax, I agree with you about the killcam, I'm sure there were people who didn't like it, but it really helped when finding people who do nothing but snipe.  It gets annoying when it is impossible to find someone, sure it's not realistic, and yeah snipers are supposed to snipe, but there is a point where it is just too much.