xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Burnout Revenge  (Read 599 times)

yamaha1995

• Archived User
Burnout Revenge
« on: June 10, 2006, 10:40:00 PM »

hey everyone having a little problem, i am about 80% complete with the game, and now when i try playing and loading my player file it just keeps coming back to the same screen. load player file or create new file.  i have done both.  it wont let me load my player file and it wont let me create a new one either. was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or might know what it could be.  i was thinking about getting a memory card and copying the save game files off the hard drive onto the mem card and then formatting the hard drive.  but i dont know.. any help appreciated

yamaha1995

• Archived User
Burnout Revenge
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 07:06:00 PM »

i dont know what happended but my save game must have got corrupt.  i bought a memory card and copied my save game to the card and erased the one on the hard drive and then just started over by creating a new save slot.  the new file is 80kb and the old one is 40kb.  you think that i can somehow recover the old one? i will be pretty pissed if i lose all of that gameplay time.

Shmiloshmakis

• Archived User
Burnout Revenge
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »

I just had this problem this morning!  Player file is 40kb and a red icon.  When I Try to play it and it just returns me to select a player file.  A previous problem that I had was that when I tried to play my file it said that it was damaged.  I looked at the file in the memory and it was 60kb with the same red icon.  

I have a feeling that it happens when I leave Burnout in and the 360 on overnight or for a long time.