xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cool Glitches In Burnout Revenge On Xbox 360  (Read 608 times)

BennyBou

• Archived User
Cool Glitches In Burnout Revenge On Xbox 360
« on: March 16, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

Hi, It's just to tell that I've found some really odd but yet cool glitches in Burnout Revenge for the 360. I've uploaded 2 of them on Xbox Live so you can download the clips. You gotta see them!!! My GamerTag is SelCrashed. Just add me to your friend list and you will be able to see these. I don't have any friends that plays Burnout Revenge on 360 so if so are interested, just add me!!!

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »

care to elaborate on the glitches?

snowcrash8

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(BennyBou @ Mar 16 2006, 08:12 PM) *

Hi, It's just to tell that I've found some really odd but yet cool glitches in Burnout Revenge for the 360. I've uploaded 2 of them on Xbox Live so you can download the clips. You gotta see them!!! My GamerTag is SelCrashed. Just add me to your friend list and you will be able to see these. I don't have any friends that plays Burnout Revenge on 360 so if so are interested, just add me!!!

trying to get celebrity achievement?  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 08:11:00 AM »

Hahaha.  I have to laugh at people who troll forums trying to get people to watch their "cool glitches" just to get their celeb achievement...
 sleeping.gif

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »

I hate the celeb achievement.  It seems my xboxlive inbox has been flooded with mass messages lately trying to get me to watch some "totally awsome clip!!1".   mad.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »

Yea i just had someone message me saying to check out their clips... WTF i had no idea what it was so i just deleted it. PSH

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »

yeah the firs thing I thought when I saw that was "wow as if we didn't have enough reason to hate EA, they're encouraging people to spam each other."

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »

In the first two days of its release (March 8 and 9), I must have recommended my clip on Xbox Live to about two hundred people. Since I last checked a couple days ago, my clip has been downloaded a grand total of one time. There is no fucking incentive for me to help anyone else get this achievement. To hell with Celebrity Status, and above all, to hell with Criterion and EA!

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=496409