xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Burnout Revenge Achievements  (Read 320 times)

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Burnout Revenge Achievements
« on: March 01, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

Here's a listing of the Achievements for Burnout Revenge on 360 if you want to see what you'll be getting yourself into.  Here.

I don't really like all the live achievements such as "Clip in the top 20".  I don't see how they can justify putting that up there as an achievement when there will be hundreds of thousands of clips.  dry.gif.  I do like the progressive nature of the World Tour achievements though.  Just enough points to make you want to get more... just like Full Auto.  

Here are the rest of the games and info on how to get them.  i'm not sure where they get this info or how accurate it is, but it's interesting info if you're obsessed with your gamerscore (like me).  biggrin.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »

yeah
35. Celebrity Status! - Online Superstar! Bagged by getting a Clip in the Top 20 Downloads - 65GP

That's the only one I really take exception too. I could see maybe like "get 100 downloads of a clip" or something but not top 20...

I'm really not liking these exclusive achievements, like the 3 achievement in GRAW that you can't get unless you're ranked #1  dry.gif

Ozy

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Mar 1 2006, 07:43 PM) View Post

Here's a listing of the Achievements for Burnout Revenge on 360 if you want to see what you'll be getting yourself into.  Here.

I don't really like all the live achievements such as "Clip in the top 20".  I don't see how they can justify putting that up there as an achievement when there will be hundreds of thousands of clips.  dry.gif.  I do like the progressive nature of the World Tour achievements though.  Just enough points to make you want to get more... just like Full Auto.  

Here are the rest of the games and info on how to get them.  i'm not sure where they get this info or how accurate it is, but it's interesting info if you're obsessed with your gamerscore (like me).  biggrin.gif

You've got like 1000 points for NFSMW and as drilling into other games. A total of 3000 gamerpoints!
Either you have a lot of time on your hands are you are obsessed, lol tongue.gif

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ozy @ Mar 1 2006, 02:59 PM) View Post

You've got like 1000 points for NFSMW and as drilling into other games. A total of 3000 gamerpoints!
Either you have a lot of time on your hands are you are obsessed, lol tongue.gif

Yeah, NFSMW was the first game I played and killed it.  Then I played alot of XBLA games and a handful of others.  I rent alot of games so I don't always get all their achievements.  I plan on having Quake 4 and DOA4 killed by month's end.  And Burnout of course... wink.gif  I have a long way to go on the others.

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Mar 1 2006, 02:57 PM) View Post

yeah

That's the only one I really take exception too. I could see maybe like "get 100 downloads of a clip" or something but not top 20...

I'm really not liking these exclusive achievements, like the 3 achievement in GRAW that you can't get unless you're ranked #1  dry.gif

Agreed... something more universally possible would be better.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »

How exactly do you plan on killing DOA4? The SS rank online and 100 Survivor battle achievements are next to impossible.

You could theoretically achieve SS rank cheating but 200 survivor kills (heck even the 80 for gold) are next to impossible and last I checked I could count the number of people on the leader boards who'd done it on one hand... all from Japan too  laugh.gif

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Mar 1 2006, 05:44 PM) View Post

How exactly do you plan on killing DOA4? The SS rank online and 100 Survivor battle achievements are next to impossible.

You could theoretically achieve SS rank cheating but 200 survivor kills (heck even the 80 for gold) are next to impossible and last I checked I could count the number of people on the leader boards who'd done it on one hand... all from Japan too  laugh.gif
Eh, I typed DOA4 but I was thinking PDzero.  I guess my fingers like DOA more than Perfect Dark...

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »

PDZ is no easy task either...  ph34r.gif