xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Burnout 360 Trailer  (Read 528 times)

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Burnout 360 Trailer
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »

Anyway, to steer (pun intended) back onto the topic of Burnout... not only is the trailer out, but the game has gone gold!  Guess that means they'll get it to me by the 8th.  Works for me.  Can't wait.

davinator456

• Archived User
Burnout 360 Trailer
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »

no demo? that blows

Lizard King

• Archived User
Burnout 360 Trailer
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(dgrams2003 @ Mar 1 2006, 10:00 AM) *

Come on.  Really?  A good percentage of the theatres all across the country show ads now.
You cant get away from them.  You are telling us that if you really are pumped for a movie, and
they show a Pepsi ad, that you leave the movie?  Hard to really believe, but if you do.. good for you.

Yup. It's only happened twice, I can't even remember what movies, but it is a matter of principle. Play the commercial before the lights dim and the doors close, have a message at the ticket counter saying this movie shows a commercial, etc. NOPE they trap you in darkness, with the fear that if you leave or arrive late you will miss the first few minutes of the movie. Honestly, If something Im excited for has a commercial, Id have a hard time leaving - but it's NEVER happened, it's only the shitty ones that need the ads. But really, the theaters will give you your money back, but you must tell them why.

I've returned DVDs that do not allow you to FF through previews - and I'm just about to start with the "You wouldn't steal a car...." Piracy bullshit. I already bought the damn DVD, and you're preaching to me about "piracy = stealing". ( Piracy is not stealing, piracy is copyright infringement, losses to the seller are inconsequential and immeasureable). But again....it's all how it's presented.

Back to the subject at hand - I sincerly hope this doesn't have slowdowns; the trailer made me a bit anxious. If this has framerate issues, I am going to be VERY upset. I care about gameplay and smooth framerates, what's with all the games with framerate issues? This is suppossed to be next gen. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

This post has been edited by Lizard King: Mar 2 2006, 03:07 AM

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Burnout 360 Trailer
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006, 07:57:00 PM »

ill still rent it, the cars dont stop you if they are going the same direction as you, if you hit them headon you will crash

metaldevil

• Archived User
Burnout 360 Trailer
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 05:12:00 AM »

Lizard King's got some great ideas. smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2]