xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: First Pics Of Burnout On 360?  (Read 522 times)

tristanx

• Archived User
First Pics Of Burnout On 360?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »

and will this one disappoint too? most likely. all they ever talk about is live this and live that... 6 people racing on live BIG DEAL!! I WANT MORE THAN SIX... and why can't you have lan party with this game? i didn't buy revenge on xbox because of no lan option. i'd prefer to play in a lan party then on live. call me old fashion, but having a lan party with alot friends is more enjoyable than with some stranger.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »

whoa whoa

back up....

Burnouts dont feature sys link?

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(tristanx @ Dec 2 2005, 02:31 PM) View Post

and will this one disappoint too? most likely. all they ever talk about is live this and live that... 6 people racing on live BIG DEAL!! I WANT MORE THAN SIX... and why can't you have lan party with this game? i didn't buy revenge on xbox because of no lan option. i'd prefer to play in a lan party then on live. call me old fashion, but having a lan party with alot friends is more enjoyable than with some stranger.

Syslink would be a huge draw for me too.  I've requested it numerous times.  But I get the impression that MS is trying to phase that out so we can't use XBC or something.  Maybe i'm just paranoid, but ALOT fewer games have syslink support, no?

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

I havent noticed a drop off in sys link games. Maybe thats because I adhere too the same types of games and they still all offer sys link.

CoD 2, quake 4, pgr 3, hell even quake 2 has it, lol. I do wish CoD 2 offered Coop, be it Lan or Live, or both. Ahh well.

None of the games I fell inlove with at xbox launch and sys link, lost that feature over the years, be it a racer, fps, whatever. I never owned a Burnout, always rented them. Never had it long enough to care about sys link, also none of my friends had them so there was noone to lan with anyways.

Im still sad about Brute Force sad.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Dec 2 2005, 03:03 PM) View Post

Im still sad about Brute Force sad.gif

What about it?

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »