xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: More Bia 3 Pics  (Read 664 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« on: May 04, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »

VOlition

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »

those pics are awesome  laugh.gif !

CattyKid

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »

Great link, BTW.

This game looks amazing but.... I'm not getting my hopes up. Screenshots like this almost always look much better than the game... look at the Halo 2 screenshots.
I REALLY hope the entire game looks like this.... but I don't know... seems almost too good to be true.

bluvasa

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »

"Full Trailer" Still short, but I'll take it.

IGN

This game is looking good!

Clay_Trainor

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »

gearbox has confirmed that those screenshots are from in game... and gearbox wouldn't lie, they are one of the most community commited developers out there

b15ginz

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »

reminds me of graw

CattyKid

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluvasa @ May 6 2006, 01:06 PM) View Post

"Full Trailer" Still short, but I'll take it.

IGN

This game is looking good!

OMG... THANK YOU for that link.
WOW... wow.
Those vids are simply amazing... do we have any idea when this may be coming out?  I mean, if it comes out in a month or two it is still kind-of a first gen game... just imagine what something like Halo 3 (yeah, I know, no news of it yet, that BEAST looming in the distance that we all know is coming) will look like since there will be so much time put into it and it will NEED to live up to impossible expectations.
I can't WAIT until the PS3 comes out... that's when competition REALLY starts.  MS wants to beat Sony, and Sony wants to beat MS...  biggrin.gif

Clay_Trainor

• Archived User
More Bia 3 Pics
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ May 8 2006, 02:18 AM) View Post

OMG... THANK YOU for that link.
WOW... wow.
Those vids are simply amazing... do we have any idea when this may be coming out?  I mean, if it comes out in a month or two it is still kind-of a first gen game... just imagine what something like Halo 3 (yeah, I know, no news of it yet, that BEAST looming in the distance that we all know is coming) will look like since there will be so much time put into it and it will NEED to live up to impossible expectations.
I can't WAIT until the PS3 comes out... that's when competition REALLY starts.  MS wants to beat Sony, and Sony wants to beat MS...  biggrin.gif

the word on the release is around christmas time 06 to early 07... there is also a new vid that just got released tonight on gamespot... it shows an in game view of baker's model, go check it out.. im too lazy to find the link for ya... but just got to gamespot and u shouldnt have any trouble

anyone who is interested in this game shoudl join the forums at gearboxsoftware.com... one of the best communities i've ever been involved with, and gearbox is a very community based company... they take our suggestions and listen to us very closely, and also respond to our questions... they are now officially my favorite developer of all time.