xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Blazing Angels  (Read 614 times)

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« on: March 28, 2006, 08:29:00 AM »

Can anyone explain to me how the achievements in Blazing Angels work? I read the descriptions in Achivements360.com but still I do not understand if the achivements are accomplish thru beating the campaign or actually getting all the stars during a particular mission.

If anyome has any knowledge on this please explain?

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »

does anyone have a reply for this?

themadman123

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »

I don't think anyone has bought the game.....hehehe tongue.gif

Actually I have no clue, I would bet that it is just beating the campain. But I could be wrong. I'll rent it sometime after I'm done beating the last few games I've bought.

tonloc79

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vinestrike77 @ Mar 28 2006, 04:36 PM) View Post

Can anyone explain to me how the achievements in Blazing Angels work? I read the descriptions in Achivements360.com but still I do not understand if the achivements are accomplish thru beating the campaign or actually getting all the stars during a particular mission.

If anyome has any knowledge on this please explain?

Check here, alot of great info!
Check out there forums, everyhting is explained there!

frenchy027

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »

Blazing Angels
Achievement Guide

The Ace of Aces
You are the best pilot! You have achieved the highest score in all campaign missions to prove it!
To do this will need to get "ace" ranking on all mission. There are 18 missions in total. You can check which missions you've aced by going in your stats and selecting "medals" For each level you have a medal in you will have got "ace" as well

*Note this achievement will be gotten at the same time as "Hero"

Survivor
Survivor means "the one who outlives another". You have outlived your enemies in Arcade Mode.
This achievement takes a while. You must beat "arcade" mode with all 32 fighter planes. For each plane you must take down 36 planes in total in approx. 6 minutes. In total this is 1152 planes.

*You need all fighter planes to unlock this one. *For help with getting all planes see "Collector"

Ace Killer
You have been recognized as The Ace Killer! All the other Aces have accepted defeat.
This one is similar to "survivor." You must complete the "ace duel" mode with all 32 fighter planes. This one isn't as hard or time consuming.
*You need all fighter planes to unlock this one. *For help with getting all planes see "Collector"

Veteran
You are one of the pilots who outlived the WWII and had the chance to tell the others about it.
This will probably be the first achievement you will recieve. To unlock it simply complete all 18 missions of the "campaign' mode. You may get any ranking you wish to earn this achievement.

Hero
Few pilots in history achieved combat excellence and earned all medals. You are one of them!
Basically for this achievement you need to earn an "ace" rank for each mission which will give you the medal. See "Ace of Aces"

*This achievement will be unlocked the same time "Ace of Aces"

Colonel
With valor comes recognition. Your rank in the Air Force tells your full measure.
This achievement is earned in campaign mode. You need to earn the rank of Colonel. Colonel comes after Leuitenant Colonel which is after Flight Officer. You should earn this rank when you're are half way done beating the game for the second time. It's said that this achievement is dependant on your kills and that you need roughly 700 plane kills, 700 Turrets/bunker/AA guns and 100 naval units.

Collector
You have unlocked and collected all the planes and you became a real WWII Collector.
This achievement is unlocked when you have earned all 41 planes. You start off with one plane for free. You can earn 2 planes per mission but you need at least a 3 out of 5 rating. This will give you 37 planes. The 4 remaining planes(2 fighters, 2 bombers) can be earned through the mini-campaign which is unlokced upon beating the normal campiagn. There are six missions in each mini-campagn and a total of 2 mini-campaigns. For the 2 remaining bombers finish the bombing campaign and for the fighters do the dogfight campaign. You can check how many palnes you currently have by going to "stats" then going into your hangar. There it will show all your planes and all the missing ones will appear as shadows.

-frenchy027- jester.gif