xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Blazing Angels Makes Me Sick  (Read 1066 times)

spinr34

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Makes Me Sick
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(thepissedoffman @ Mar 26 2006, 09:57 AM) View Post

Reminds me of my brother back when the first Doom came out. I played it for about an hour then he started crying because I did not let him play. I got spanked and he got the PC. 15 mins later he puked all over himself. To this day he refuses to play first person shooters.

this is the best story i've ever read! i used to get a headache while playing duke nukem 3d.  only game i can remember that happening though.

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 08:24:00 AM »

I actually bought this game on Friday. I was very hyped when it was announced and then when I played the demo I did not get passed the training session since I did not enjoy the graphics and tearing as well as the annoying co-pilot, this guy was driving me nuts with his accent he was making me want to kamikaze into the church just from his talking. Anyway

After further review I decided to buy it anyways turns out that I originally placed a $5.00 deposit at Gamestop upon me picking up the game they confused my reservation with another person that had put in a $50.00 deposit so I ended up paying an additional $4.50. So I ended up getting the game for under $10.00.

About time Gamestop gives me back something in return for making wait in those long lines and horrible customer service.

I enjoy this game very much now that I know I got it for $10.00 if I would paid full price I may be having second thoughts.

Moribund112

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 01:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(thepissedoffman @ Mar 27 2006, 06:19 PM) View Post

Sorry it does not make sense to you but it happened. I guess a lot of things in this world would not make sense to people if they don't understand the world they live in.

The reason why some people get sick when playing games (I know a few people like that) is because when you’re  playing a video game your eyes sense motion and your inner ear does not. When the two senses don't match up it can cause nausea. It is the same thing that happens with car sickness.

And yes he stopped playing AFTER he puked. If you were playing a video game and began to have a headache would you just stop playing? If I knew it was because of the video game I would but if I did not know the video game was the cause I probably would not stop playing. After a few different goes at first person shooters over the years and achieving the same outcome my brother no longer plays FPS games.

I am 25 and my brother is 22.

Dude, that's the best story I've heard all day. When I was younger I was playing Wolfenstein and Rise of the Triad on my 486 and felt the same way. I couldn't handle the fast movement and the FPS-style...years down the road after hours of Halo and Half-life I'm totally straight. I still have a Chinese friend who can't play FPS at all. It's really funny - if I play Halo at his place he loses it, he gets really woozy and dizzy and can't focus on anything.
hahaha.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 02:26:00 AM »

I personally cannot get past the horrid graphics.  It's worse then most xbox 1 games.

amb7247

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

I had to get a doggy bag.

johnodd

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »

I DONT GET MOTION SICKNESS

I HAVE PLAYED SEVERAL FLIGHT SIMULATORS AND THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE ME WANT TO PUKE

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2006, 03:02:00 AM »

This has to be THE worst game, port even, on the 360 now.  It reminds me of getting my xbox and then kabuki warriors and bloodwake just after.  OMG

You guys are getting sick because it drops to like 5 frames a second.   rolleyes.gif
Pages: 1 [2]