xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Blazing Angels Demo  (Read 1570 times)

Vicious69

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2006, 08:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Mar 24 2006, 05:10 AM) View Post

I was just about to say that.  What is up with Ubi and screen tearing?  It's literally ruining my GRAW experience for me, and now that I know that this is an Ubi related problem, I won't buy another one of their games until they fix the issue.

Kinda makes you worried about Splinter Cell: Double Agent, doesn't it?  But then again King Kong turned out okay so here's hoping.

spinr34

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2006, 11:34:00 AM »

yea, there are a lot of tearing issues with this demo.  i had fun playing it but it was just like damn, did it just tear again? ;p

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vicious69 @ Mar 24 2006, 10:49 AM) View Post

Kinda makes you worried about Splinter Cell: Double Agent, doesn't it?  But then again King Kong turned out okay so here's hoping.

Definatly worried.  I'm also worried about FarCry: Predator that comes out Tuesday, which I have pre-ordered.  I don't think I'm going to pick it up until I hear someone else comment on the vsync.  You don't think EBGames would let me return a game for cash if I was pissed about the tearing, do you?

Tito2k6

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »

The 360 has major tear problems in a lot of games.  It's not just UBISOFT.  Have you played Madden?  PD Zero? Even Call of Duty had minor tearing.

Either way, I played this demo on my 27inch SDTV first and thought it looked like an old XBOX title.  When I hooked it up to my 56 inch HDTV and started the second mission, IT CAME ALIVE.  This game truely needs and HDTV.  The first level looks okay at best, but after that...

Ces2k3

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »

i purchased the game since i like theese kinds of games. and i think it a great game. i wish it did have the pit viw thou .

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »

IGN.COM

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Going down in a blaze of boring.

RATES 6.8

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ces2k3 @ Mar 24 2006, 05:56 PM) View Post

i purchased the game since i like theese kinds of games. and i think it a great game. i wish it did have the pit viw thou .

How's the multiplayer dogfights on live?

Tito2k6

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ces2k3 @ Mar 24 2006, 11:56 PM) View Post

Did the same.  I just like these type of games.  IGN complained that there wasn't a story.  I don't care.  RPGs should have stories, who give a crap about an arcade flight game not having a story.  That's like bitching because Crazy Taxi didn't have a story.  And how about these sports games that now feel the need to include a story mode.

I MEAN, SHIT, KABOOM DIDN"T A FREAKIN" STORY AND I STILL LOVE THAT GAME! blink.gif

Tito2k6

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2006, 07:45:00 AM »

Played the dogfight (deathmatch) on LIVE with a large group of people last night.  It was a blast.  Ran without a hiccup.

Master X

• Archived User
Blazing Angels Demo
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »

The demo sucks
Pages: 1 2 [3]