xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Blazing Angels  (Read 1022 times)

VOlition

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« on: March 16, 2006, 09:53:00 PM »

I would, the images looks sick and I like Airial fights since Fury 3.

esc1

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

I would pick it up if I could get a premium some where.   rolleyes.gif

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

It's definitely a buy for me! I love the fact that Ubisoft is behind this since they have a great multiplayer platform. Cannot wait to Fly over Europe and shoot down the enemy. I also love the fact that they are all WW2 Fighters instead of current or futuristics fighthers becase I live a good dog fight instead of Guided Missiles and stealth shit that just takes the tactical strategy away.

I don't plan on getting Oblivion becuase it's such a long game that I know that I will never finish. I work a lot of hours and only have about five hours to spear during the week that I cannot spend that much time on one game. I will probably consider it down the line when true fans give out their opinions and can get it of E-Bay at a reduced price.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 01:27:00 PM »

the game looks great for a xbox port but at the moment i dont think ill be picking it up.  still enjoying GRAW and will be getting oblivion next week so it would collect dust.  one thing that will be a big factor if i ever pick up this game is does anyone know if they offer an in-cockpit view?  that was the main gripe i had with the xbox flyer that was packaged with LIVE a while ago.

fastTOE

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »

i'm way excited for this game.... but i'm saving money......pssssh

Master X

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »

I am buying GRAW tommorow and there is no way that I am going to turn down Oblivion over Blazing Angels. I will buy this game but not until I finish both GRAW and Oblivion and that is going to be a very long time.

DjO

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »

I watched some of the video's on ign and it really didn't spark my interest but that was just the single player I bet the multiplayer is going to be rock.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »

20 man dogfites?atleast ahh i think ill def be picking this up as well as outfit wen i go to school one of these days the week.bf2 is also due out soon but graw is shit to me looks just a bit better than gr2

moo_im_a_bird

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 05:40:00 PM »

i'll probably get it eventually, i love flying games, but it'll definetely be a while because of oblivion

CattyKid

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Mar 17 2006, 03:34 PM) View Post

the game looks great for a xbox port but at the moment i dont think ill be picking it up.  still enjoying GRAW and will be getting oblivion next week so it would collect dust.  one thing that will be a big factor if i ever pick up this game is does anyone know if they offer an in-cockpit view?  that was the main gripe i had with the xbox flyer that was packaged with LIVE a while ago.

Ohhh, yes, Crimson Skies.  Almost no one plays that anymore.
You know, for the blink of an eye I was 17 in the WORLD overall rankings?  I took a picture of it and lost it.  I used to play that game ALL the time... and I was the master.  Oh, the gold old days.

And I don't think it had an in-cockpit view because then it would seem more like a sim and not an arcade-y game.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 06:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Mar 19 2006, 09:34 PM) View Post

Ohhh, yes, Crimson Skies.  Almost no one plays that anymore.
You know, for the blink of an eye I was 17 in the WORLD overall rankings?  I took a picture of it and lost it.  I used to play that game ALL the time... and I was the master.  Oh, the gold old days.

And I don't think it had an in-cockpit view because then it would seem more like a sim and not an arcade-y game.

i figured that was the reason.  what im wondering though is that if this game has an in-cockpit view.  i cant stand flying games without one and that would just turn me off to this game entirely.  i havent seen one video yet where they show in-cockpit view.

spinr34

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »

holy crap i didn't even know this game was coming out this soon.  i thought it was months away.  i probably won't be buying it now or soon because i just bought 3 360 games and am considering picking up Far Cry.  But I am definitely interested in this game, flying games are lots of fun.  who knows maybe Blazing Angels will be a major sleeper.

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Mar 20 2006, 07:37 AM) View Post

i figured that was the reason.  what im wondering though is that if this game has an in-cockpit view.  i cant stand flying games without one and that would just turn me off to this game entirely.  i havent seen one video yet where they show in-cockpit view.

Really looking forward to this game, flying vintage aircraft over Europe. I think it will have in the cockpit view. I read the game will feature highly detailed aircraft, from wing rivets and nose art, to the detailed cockpits. No purpose really in detailing the cockpits, unless your view is in there. So I'm expecting that view. Can't wait!!!!

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

Does anyone have this game? Has it been delayed? I'm not sold on Oblivion since I don't have the time to spent trying to beat so why get it at this point.

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Blazing Angels
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vinestrike77 @ Mar 21 2006, 03:05 PM) View Post

Does anyone have this game? Has it been delayed? I'm not sold on Oblivion since I don't have the time to spent trying to beat so why get it at this point.

Pretty sure it comes out this Friday(24th).
Pages: [1] 2