xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Battlefield2  (Read 613 times)

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Battlefield2
« on: June 19, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »

If your GT is JethroTul like I see in your GamerCard I have no idea why you would have problems... but you do have to remember Battlefield is an EA game... so that's a big problem right there... honestly I have it but rarely play it because of all the quirks in the game... I hear the new patch fixed the voice?? Haven't logged on to BF to even check... anyone confirm this??

JT... if you have never been online and do not have any saves for single player I'd go and see if there are any files for BF on your HDD/Mem Card... if so delete them and try again... just sounds like EA's servers are being a bit fussy.... but who knows

decapkris

• Archived User
Battlefield2
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

Iv'e played the demo quite a few times and enjoyed it, but I found that the EA servers are down quite a lot. If they had decent servers I would have already bought this game.

Greenpants200

• Archived User
Battlefield2
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »

Yea although I agree their service is buggy I still like the game overall.  And yes the patch fixed the voice, although rather "lamely."  Instead of adding a volume option for it they simply turned it down and now its too quiet causing you (or at least me) to miss it if you're used to the guy screaming at you.  But its better than before that's for sure.

Edit: Wow just saw my gamertag is completely screwed up here.  I haven't even had oblivion for about 2 weeks now.

JethroTul

• Archived User
Battlefield2
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 05:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(sp3cialk @ Jun 19 2006, 04:52 PM) View Post

If your GT is JethroTul like I see in your GamerCard I have no idea why you would have problems... but you do have to remember Battlefield is an EA game... so that's a big problem right there... honestly I have it but rarely play it because of all the quirks in the game... I hear the new patch fixed the voice?? Haven't logged on to BF to even check... anyone confirm this??

JT... if you have never been online and do not have any saves for single player I'd go and see if there are any files for BF on your HDD/Mem Card... if so delete them and try again... just sounds like EA's servers are being a bit fussy.... but who knows

infact its the only game that I have problems with online. As said even the demo I could not play. I created another GT and it works though I prefer to use my first GT since have all achievments and friends on the first one.

It has something to do with the bloody family settings and age restriction. Tried all possible settings but to no avail.........

lostboyz

• Archived User
Battlefield2
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 06:37:00 AM »

its odd I just tried to click on your gamercard on the left and yours just opens the card in a new window, while everyone elses sends me to my friends page. Odd

Greenpants200

• Archived User
Battlefield2
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 07:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(davinator456 @ Jun 19 2006, 09:34 PM) View Post

830/1000 on oblivion in  two weeks? blink.gif

Hahaha no no.  I had it for a while but recently sold it, should've said I haven't had it in 2 weeks.