xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed=epic Fail  (Read 597 times)

dizzyhimself

• Archived User
Assassin's Creed=epic Fail
« on: February 16, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »

i found after the hype and all the talk of being "a true next gen experience" assassins creed was a dud and a huge disappointment!!!
no freedom at all in such a large gaming world. linear as hell, i just felt like i was being steered on train tracks the whole way through it.
dodgy fight control system. my opinion is the moves altair performed were random at best and u could never really pull off the actual attack u wanted. and the ending was freaking stuuuuuuuuupid.
total repetativness on all the missions with no diversity.
and no re-playability what so ever. i struggled to even want to finish it the first time through.
the one good thing to say about it is some of the scenic shots were amazing. but hell if we wanted scenery we would go for a drive through the country, or look at scenic paintings in an art museum. we want immersing gameplay not endless towers to climb and look at the landscape.

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

This post has been edited by dizzyhimself: Feb 16 2009, 11:41 PM

ErnestK

• Archived User
Assassin's Creed=epic Fail
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:01:00 AM »

I'm sorry I would have to disagree with what you  said. I think the game was a good game. I can't wait til 2 comes out. It even looks better.