xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Does It Pay To Hit The Handicap?  (Read 591 times)

jdconn01

• Archived User
Does It Pay To Hit The Handicap?
« on: February 18, 2008, 04:46:00 AM »

Is it worth it to go out and kill those unsuspecting beggars and retards/drunks?
I didn't really have a problem with them until one time I had this begger chick nagging me so I went up a nerby wall.  While climbing up she said something like " clean the city of filth" and threw a rock at me.  ohmy.gif  Not only did it cause me to fall, but I landed by templer which kicked off this epic fight with lots of guards getting killed off.  While I could never find the exact woman to go hidden blade on, I took her words to heart and went out "cleaning the city of filth".  
When ever the opportunity arises I enjoy watching beggars slump on my hidden blade and those "pushers" get nailed with a knife.
You know the mission that has you going out into the shipyards?  When I got out there and saw all those drunkers I knew I had my work cut out for me and made sure to visit every boat those asses where and tossed them over.  Come to find out it actually helps cause later on I have to go that way to reach my target.  
The draw back here is the temporary lose of sync bars, which dosent really bother me considering the amount of satisfaction I get from it.   muhaha.gif